Dripper clone goto.

Last I checked a few months back the Magma was the goto recommendation I got.

This still true?

I did hear its not designed for low ohm builds, will it do .6-.9 ohms fine?

Any airflow modifications need done?

How about a better recommendation? Where to buy it?

I heard good reviews with Plumeveil and cerebus clones and I have ordered them to compare with magma. I am conservative with my coil builds and stay around .8, and i do without the afc ring.

I love my magma, I have done .3 to .5 ohms. Clouds are nice, nice airflow no adjustments needed.

Its designed more for flavor then super sub-ohms, I love it.

I am looking into a plume veil and a couple other to go lower on just to play. My magma is the best I use it as all the time RDA

No kidding about the flavor. Magma is pure evilness. Wicked I tell you. I used to go through 15ml/week. Now I do that in a day just because of the flavor I am getting. All my kanger tanks are collecting dust. haha

I tried as low as .4 but I find the vape a little to warm for my taste. Maybe I just need to get used to it since dripping is all new to me.

I am eyeing the 454 big block, but it is a little up there in price range I am willing to spend. Maybe for the holidays I might consider it

If you want a cloud chaser look at the competition doge, and the competition doge cap. On congrevape.com

Or vapordna has a CLT I think it is, its the first original from infinite.

And vaperoyalty is having a nice sale right now.

I personally am getting the competition cap and RDA I believe.

Thanks for the new suggestions, I will check those out also.

I'm looking for max flavor over clouds, I have no-one to impress with cloud chasing but my cat.

But I do know design can make a better flavor and my Double Cross is pretty basic.

I'll most likely be only buying clones as that's about all my budget can tolerate.

Another question that just hit me that's related.

I've been dripping mostly various strawberry and creams that are lite flavors, but I've found the concentrator tip from my kayfun produces a wonderful cool flavor stream on my dripper as well.

Sure the big bore drip tips get bigger clouds but will lessen the flavor, anyone else notice this?

The biggest bore I have is from my Kanger Aero tank.

Suggestions that may help flavor on the Magma?

Btw, My cat is permanently attached to me lap and chest so I'm sure she enjoys any vapor aimed her way.

Edited by Dasfriek

I don't have a lot of DT to compare, but the few that I have don't fit very well with magma except for one. Others have reported DT wobble with magma clones, maybe a bigger o-ring would solve it. I have a bunch of DTs inbound to try out. It should be here in a week.. I'll PM you which ones fit well, if they do.

I do prefer cooler vape also and gravitate towards long DTs with magma. Warm vape ruins the flavor for me, but I suppose that can be subjective.

My Kanger AT driptip falls out of the magma...

I can fix a loose DT with a strip of ptfe plumbers tape under the oring.

It's about the safest item to allow contact with juice as I used it a lot in seals on my shine still I used to run.

After a bit of fiddling and closing the acv a lot even the biggest bore I get a taste close to my kayfun tip.

I'm gonna order 3 new big bores to play with.

It seems the kayfun tip gives a more moist vape if that makes any sense.

I'm a big cat lover and don't know what I'd do without mine.

Edited by Dasfriek

I placed my order for the Magma early this morning and two big bore DT's.

MT if I'm not mistaken it was you who convinced me to buy thie dripper a month or two back.

I picked up some more organic cotton and some rayon to try out since its all the rage now.

Add in 4 new 30ml bottles of new juices I've never tried.

If anyone gets a chance check out ITC Vapes, I did a review of them a few months back in the review section.

But the main reason they dropped the price in half for a 30ml @ $7.99 for max VG premium juices.

I'll explain further in the juice section.

If you want a cloud chaser look at the competition doge, and the competition doge cap. On congrevape.com

Or vapordna has a CLT I think it is, its the first original from infinite.

And vaperoyalty is having a nice sale right now.

I personally am getting the competition cap and RDA I believe.

I revisited congrevape just now. First time I checked it out I closed it right away after seeing figures around 2K and beyond without reading everything. I will end up divorced in no time. haha

But I get it now, it is crowd funding and contributors gets first dibs. I like that. I am not into competition cloud chasing though, or chasing anything for that matter. lol I have the site saved though and will check out other projects I might like.

Thanks, mtdobies. :)