tank question

Im using a pro tank 3 and I'm having trouble rebuild it because the tube where the coils are is very hard to wrap a 28 gauge kanthal. Is there a tank that has a wider tube that will fit a good sized 28 gauge coil? I like 2.5 ohm and is it gonna be wide enough to fit that target? I just learned how to make micro coils and works great

I've done coils in aspire bdc's and I used 32g and organic cotton for a wick. Worked better than factory, of course when I put it together the coils were even the legs were properly insulated and nothing was shorting. The factory coils were crappy and that's giving them credit. After a few micro builds I've come to the conclusion that I need a good rba. I don't need anything elaborate. I'm going to stay around 1.5 to 2.0 ohm builds. Friends at the local b&m let me wind a couple last weekend and it was way easier then the micro builds I did. Now I have to research and make a selection that fits what I want.

Im using a pro tank 3 and I'm having trouble rebuild it because the tube where the coils are is very hard to wrap a 28 gauge kanthal. Is there a tank that has a wider tube that will fit a good sized 28 gauge coil? I like 2.5 ohm and is it gonna be wide enough to fit that target? I just learned how to make micro coils and works great

use 32g. less wraps needed and smaller physical size.