Best tank for VG

Just noticed on the Veteran Vaper forum the the Aspire Nautilus should be loaded with at least 70% Pg juice. I need at least 50/50 for my juices. Which do you think is the best tank for high VG juices? Darn, I had my heart set on a nautilus. Paul

I use KPT 2 and Davide for my liquid and it is "no pg added". It is about 65% pure VG base and 35% flavorings with some PG.

Never heard of any tank that cannot handle 50-50 and until you get over 70-80% VG about abybtank would work imo.

Although I don't have a regular sized Nautilus I'm with Bcarter. You should be able to put 50/50 juice in and have it work just fine. Don't see why it wouldn't handle at the much VG...

I use 50/50 in my Kanger tanks (singe-coil and dual-coil styles) with zero issues. When I vape my 30/70 juices, the Kanger coils have no problems keeping up as long as I give it ~3 seconds between hits, so the wicks can catch-up, because of the thicker juices. As the others have said, I don't know any tank that cannot handle 50/50 juices, and should handle 70% VG without issue, too.