What should my next purchase be?

I currently have a Vision Spinner 2, two aspire bdc ets tanks, the iTaste SVD, and one Aspire Nautilus tank. I am leaning towards getting another Nautilus, and I know I want to try to new BVC coils from Aspire. So I guess my question is, on average, how many tanks do you all have for each mod?

I love my Nautilus. I think I need to clarify. Based on what I currently own, should I buy more tanks before I buy another mod? I want another mod, but I think a few more tanks first is more logical.

I like being able to fill all my tanks once a week and not having to mess with it anymore. I am not into Mods at all and have quite the collection of Vision Spinners so my advice would be more tanks. With that said, everyone is different lol.

Between my wife and I we have (6) 1300mah spinners, (8) Vision Spinner 2s, 4 Vision Spinner 650mah, 1 Vision Spinner 900mah, and a small assortment of standard 650-1000mah Ego Style batteries. I had a Vamo but sold it a few months back because I never used it.

As far as tanks I have 16 Davide Minis, 8 T3S (the wifes preference), and 8 KPT 2s sometimes with Aero Bases sometimes not. I liked the Aero base for a while but cleaning becomes a pain imo. I generally fill them all up on Sunday evening and they last us till the next Sunday.

I like being able to fill all my tanks once a week and not having to mess with it anymore. I am not into Mods at all and have quite the collection of Vision Spinners so my advice would be more tanks. With that said, everyone is different lol.

Between my wife and I we have (6) 1300mah spinners, (8) Vision Spinner 2s, 4 Vision Spinner 650mah, 1 Vision Spinner 900mah, and a small assortment of standard 650-1000mah Ego Style batteries. I had a Vamo but sold it a few months back because I never used it.

As far as tanks I have 16 Davide Minis, 8 T3S (the wifes preference), and 8 KPT 2s sometimes with Aero Bases sometimes not. I liked the Aero base for a while but cleaning becomes a pain imo. I generally fill them all up on Sunday evening and they last us till the next Sunday.

So you like Spinners, eh? I am really pleased with my Spinner 2. It lasts forever. I am currently sold the Nautilus so I will be adding a few more in the near future. I do feel obligated to buy a protank and a davide since so many people here swear by them.

I don't own a Nautilus, and won't unless the Tank-Fairy shows up at my house, lol...

I have roughly 2-dozen Kanger tanks... KPT2's with Aerobases, AeroTanks, KPT3-minis, and EVODs... so I only have to keep up with two types of coils at the moment. If I had a Nautilus, I'd have another coil to keep up with, so that is one thing to consider as you stock up on tanks!

So, that being said... you can never have too many tanks :) I have a couple of favorite flavors that stay in the majority of my tanks, and the rest have things to keep my pallet happy and so things don't get boring. Unlike BCarter, I've not committed to one flavor yet :)

Batteries are a personal choice. If you like the eGo style, stick with them (spinners or not), although I do recommend the Innokin MVP 2.0 battery. Yes, it's a box, but it will sit on the table without the need for a stand, and the battery is 2600mAh, so it will last twice as long as a 1300mAh Spinner (on paper)... I get 2, sometimes 3 days out of it before recharging. Between the MVP, my four 1100mAh eGo batteries, and stockpile of tanks and coils, I'm well set, and only spending money on juices these days, lol

Despite having different mods and APVs, my go-to is the Vision Spinner and Spinner v2. These are topped off with an HH.357 mostly, but I also use the Anyvape Davide, Davide mini, KPT 2 and 3 all with the Aerotank base (except for the Davide mini).

My choice would be to make sure I have at least 2 batteries if not more and plenty of tanks, atomizers, etc. Back ups are a necessity.

And back ups of your back ups. You can never have too many and you'll be happy you did if you get one or more things going wrong at the same time a la Murphy... :D

Well my daily is an iTaste VV and kanger aerotank. Nice vapor and the adjustable airflow is nice. I leave it about half way to pull juice to the wicks. The iTaste is very reliable. Always fires! And being able to charge while vaping is very convenient!

ymu9ypeh.jpg

Recently got rid of the eVod. It took just a few weeks to crap out. Then I got the iTaste then my first mod!

But the aerotank is a definite recommendation from me!