New Provari question

I am loving my new Provari, however several times I have gotten the E1 or the E2 error codes. To get it back to working I have to take the tank off and change the coil. I also tried cutting the power down but that did not work. But once I take the tank off and change the coil I also take the battery out for a few seconds before I put the tank back on and usually that will fix it. I have no idea if that was the problem or not but when it happens I totally freak out thinking "oh no I broke it". So for it to go back to working makes me very happy but you all who have Provaries is it usually the coil that is the problem when E1 or E2 error codes come up?

This from the manual.

Error Codes

Errors – There are a number of safety monitors built into the ProVari and its always
checking for problems If a problem is detected the display will show a two digit error checking for problems. If a problem is detected the display will show a two digit error code for 4 seconds alerting you of a problem. The following are the error codes:
• E1 – Short Circuit / Shorted Atomizer – If this error appears, remove the atomizer and replace with a different one
or lower your voltage settings The ProVari will automatically reset when the problem is fixed or lower your voltage settings. The ProVari will automatically reset when the problem is fixed.
• E2 – Current Limit Exceeded – If this error appears, lower the voltage on the device or use a higher resistance
atomizer. Once the problem has been fixed, the ProVari will reset itself.
• E3 – Thermal Monitor – If this error appears, let the device cool off for several minutes before using again.
• E4 – Input Voltage to DC/DC converter error - Contact ProVape.
• E5 – Overvoltage Detected - Contact ProVape.
• E6 - Microprocessor has a problem Microprocessor has a problem – Contact ProVape Contact ProVape.
• E7 – Voltage output detected when there should be none – This can be caused by a converter fault or by an open
atomizer. Only contact ProVape if you know the atomizer is good and the problem persists.
• E8 – Converter has detected a fault – Contact ProVape is this persists.

I downloaded the Provari manual with the codes in it when I bought it. I am using the Protank 2 also with the 1.8 ohm coils. I just leave it on the 4.0 V default setting and I am happy with it without adjusting it but I have used that option when I got the error codes. I am just SO thankful that what ever I am doing is fixing it.