Buying advice

I started vaping a little over a week ago. I'm really enjoying it, and am going to buy one for my brother, sister, sister in law, and friend. I have and evod 2 glass, which has been good to start. Last week I bought a vision spinner 2, ego twist, a few different tanks, and 50 coils. Do y'all think I should buy 4 starter kits (will prob cost more), or individually buy batteries, tanks, chargers and give them some of the coils I just got. I think it will be a little cheaper if I do it separately. I know they sell stuff on this forum (I've spent $100+ here already), but does anyone know of a good site where I can buy in bulk? If you don't want to post it up here, you could send me a message.

Thanks

Anyone starting out really needs two batteries and two tanks at a minimum. Starter kits like the EVOD are really good, and economical, considering you're getting two batteries, two tanks, a handful of coils, and a charger with each kit... which would probably run you an extra $10-15 if buying everything individually. The JoyeTech eGo kits (basic ones) are usually a bit cheaper, but you typically get disposable tanks with them... not a bad thing, but tanks with replaceable coils (like the EVODs) will give them more value, IMO. I'd get them started with a basic kit, and let them decide how to go from there... such as spinners/twists, MODs, tanks, etc. What works for you may not be their cup-o-tea :)

Be careful of starter kits on eBay... they may be a steal @ $20, but they are usually clones/knock-offs.

Kudos for wanting to help your family out... just don't go broke doing it, lol

I found a site that sells evod starter kits (2 tanks, batteries, 5 coils and a charger) for $29. Ill probably just get a few of those, doubt ill find anything less expensive.

I agree you want to have plenty of spares .If something breaks it can be a long time for the mail to bring you what you need. I always keep teo outfits going at a time with two different liquids .I found if I vape the same liquid for too long a spell I get to where I can't taste it.

I found a site that sells evod starter kits (2 tanks, batteries, 5 coils and a charger) for $29. Ill probably just get a few of those, doubt ill find anything less expensive.

Yeah, I've seen them for $30 in a few places, which is probably about the best price you'll find anywhere, really. At that price, you're getting a bargain, they're getting a really good head-start-gift, and if they don't follow-through with them, you're not out a lot of money :)

I really wish someone had bought me a really nice EVOD kit as my starter, lol...

Here's some great starter kits for people that you aren't sure if they will stick with it, and they can always upgrade as long as whatever starter kit that it is has regular ego threads. I'd try it next time I order for $7.50 https://www.vapingwalrus.com/starter-kits/black-1100mah-ego-starter-kit.html

I bought some REALLY nice evod starter kids from originvapes for $12.00 but they werre sold out on most of the tanks and batteries when I went to get more. You could choose what color, and if you wanted like an Evod, C4 clearomizer, protank mini 2, or protank mini 3 plus they had some brands of clearomizers I wasn't particularly familiar with.

https://www.completevape.com/innokin-itaste-leo-pro-starter-kit-2

That's $23 with free shipping, comes with the battery, 5 tanks, mini USB charger with passthrough built it, and the build quality and packaging are all nice. Even the included charger plug is nice.

Also the Innokin Leo kit is authentic from what they say about being a dealer and from what all I can see. The origin EVOD kit was only tank and battery and ego USB adapter (no wall plug). It was advertised and shown clearly in the description as a clone which is good I think. That way as long as people read the description they know what they are getting.

The vapingwalrus.com sells cloned mods so I assume the $7.50 kit is a clone.

The $7.50 "clone" kits are what I started out with (two of them, but they were 950 mAh, not the 1100's)... and paid nearly $30 each from my local vape-shop, because I had no idea what I was buying :P

The batteries are clones, but they work just fine. The Ce4's are disposable, and work pretty good for a couple of weeks, but I would swap out for better, replaceable bottom-coil tanks, and you'll get good service from them. But, I'd let them buy their own tanks, unless you can pick up a 10-pack, cheap, and share them around to everyone.