WOA SUPER DEAL FOR YOU KANGER TANK VAPERS!

Wow, great deal on those... might buy a box of 50, even though I've still got over 80 un-opened! that would keep me in coils for another year and a half, and cheaper than rebuilding :D

Good price on their dual-coils too... $58 is $2 cheaper than I paid for the last box of 50, and I thought those were a great price, then!

Edited by Earthling789

how do you figure its cheaper than rebuilding? 8 dollars for 100ft roll of kanthal and then 3 dollars for organic cotton balls. so 11 dollars for 6+months of building. and thats just until you run out of kanthal IF you do in the first place. Premade coils are easier but in no way are they cheeper.

RDA and RBA is the way to go IMO. Better flavor better vapor its cost effective (once you're past the initial cost of said RBA/RDA) and its more fun to just play around with. I was responding to earthling saying it was cheaper than rebuilding,

$11 for six months of rebuilding supplies (not counting different gauge wire, and set-up materials of clippers, hemostats, pliers, torch, gauges, meter, magnifying light for my poor eyes, etc, etc. --- Not to mention the TIME involved to rebuild, and do it RIGHT), and 50 pre-made coils will last me nearly two years...

So 11 x 4 = $44 for two years worth of (only) rebuilding supplies, compared to $36 for two years worth of tank coils? Yes, my statement stands... at least for me :)

And, no, I don't own an RDA... and don't plan to in the near future either... I'm quite happy with my tanks.

Yes but at the same time once you get your preferred build down it becomes second nature. Half the stuff i wrap and build it takes me less than 5 minutes. Premade could have hot spots and all sorts of issues as well. For me at least any time i ordered coils for an clear or kanger 30% failed, had hotspots, or couldnt handle my juice etc etc. Now if it works for you thats great and keep on keeping on I'm not trying to put anyones preferences down. I was simply stating that to ME its not cheaper.