How much do you vape?

I use a kangertech evod w/ ovale ego-c. I go through about a tank and a half of eliquid a day, does this seem like alot? How much do ya'll usually vape a day? Thanks

Usually in the neighborhood of 3ml sometimes more like 4ml. That would roughly be 2 Evods a day minimum. I use 2.5ml tanks and kill one and get started on another from when I wake up till bedtime.

I go thru 60 mil of straight menthol at 18 in my kfl+ at 1.13ohms on my Nemesis clone every 2 weeks.

Thats good info to add. Mine is KFL+ at 1.6ohm. I feel like I will be able to start cutting back now that I am getting over the insanity of the first few weeks of really trying to quit analogs.

Thats good info to add. Mine is KFL+ at 1.6ohm. I feel like I will be able to start cutting back now that I am getting over the insanity of the first few weeks of really trying to quit analogs.

Yea, I thought it would be more informative if i included my setup. Other setups may use more or less juice.

I ran this same question a while back... with 32 people responding, juice per week ranged from a low of 10ml to a high of 140ml, and the average for those responding was 40ml per week...

Personally, I run in the 18-25ml per week range, depending on which tanks I'm using :)