I think I have the sickness......

HAHA. Thanks Josh.

Hell man, 3 mods, 5 attys, wire, meters, and another mod and 3 attys on the way........Yeah, I'm in the club!

At least cotton is cheap! Plus, it's waaaay cheaper than guitar GAS!!

PRS, Charvels, and Jacksons through Mesa/Boogies. I'm a guitar snob! LOL!

It's all subjective though. As long as you play what you like, everything is all good.

Just like with vaping.

Edited by Conneazoo

Who isn't a guitar snob, lol? I've got a '94 custom 24 w birds, a couple of Strats, an Alvarez yairi signature model and Alvarez classical. I have some serious GAS although it's quieted down lately because I'm pretty happy, hahaha (famous last words).

And I couldn't be happier that I gave up the cigs for good. Ya know, wanna be able to rock it in to old age, lol.

I caught the sickness on day 3 after I started vaping... I bought my eGo-T starter kit, and on day 3, I bought a second battery and two EVOD tanks... within the first two weeks, I had four batteries a dozen Ce4 tanks, two EVODs and one each KPT2 mini and KPT3 mini! (not to mention all the juice I bought to try-out different flavors)

I'm in my third month of analog free bliss... and have an MVP 2.0, more than a dozen Kanger tanks, ~75 in-use or unused coils, six eGo batteries, stands (which I built) to hold my stuff, a small tackle-box full of "parts" and supplies (and spent-coils)... and nearly 300ml of juice ready to vape!

I think I'm done buying for a while... I'm determined to make a VTR my next purchase, but with a bathroom in need of remodeling (water leaks suck), I need to direct my spare dollars into that for the next two months... At least I have enough vaping supplies (juice and coils) to hold me over that long :)

Well, guitar stuff is pretty bad. I have about 20 electrics, four acoustics, a bunch of amps, a 6x12 trailer full of PA to gig with........it's endless. However, playing live music is the best "legal" form of escapism that I've ever found. Once someone claps for you or yells "WOOOOO", your more addicted than heroin could ever think of. All of this to be a beer salesman on Friday and Saturday nights. I love it though.

Vaping, a few eGos, a couple Vision Spinners, VAMO, Aspire Pyrex BDC tanks, Magneto, Copper Nemi, Brass Stingray, Patriot, Taurus, RSST, Kraken, Kayfun.......and some stuff on the way.........yup. GAS!!!

As has been said though, WAAAAYY better than the stankies!!!!