Kanger Aerotank help

Just got my Aerotank and I can budge the airflow ring.

Any ideas about how to fix this?

It's also giving me a "short" error when I attach it to my Sigelei ZMAX.

alright got the thing to stop reading "short". It fires and vapes but the airflow is stuck in the "all the way open" position which, imo, is only usful for lung hits, which isn't my thing.

I'll try pliers comp but was trying not to scuff it up if the vendor wanted me to return this one in the event an exchange is needed.

alright got the thing to stop reading "short". It fires and vapes but the airflow is stuck in the "all the way open" position which, imo, is only usful for lung hits, which isn't my thing.

I'll try pliers comp but was trying not to scuff it up if the vendor wanted me to return this one in the event an exchange is needed.

All the way open is what I like lol. I do not have an "Aerotank" but have converted all my KPT 2s without incident. Well almost, when the condensation floods the coil and I need to "blow it out" there is no hole on the bottom of the base so I get a little liquid mouthwash when that happens because i have to put my mouth over the air holes to blow it out.

Hope you get it worked out. I would just return it and not modify it if the vendor is willing to exchange it.

Edited by bcartervol98

If you put the pliers on the knurled part of the ring you won't scuff it. For add protection a folded piece of paper towel between the pliers and the ring or rag will work. I'm with B, I like it full open and don't need to do lung hits.

I've found the "ring" spins too freely on one of mine, and when I tighten the base up, I also end up tightening the ring all the way closed :( A pair of pliers will usually break it free, unless there's a bur causing the problem.

Personally, I wish Kanger would make the area above or below the air-flow area knurled, so it would be easier to get a grip to install/remove these without moving the ring too.

Just take a small flat screwdriver and at an angle push the correct direction on the adjustment ring itself. It will move and no scuffs..3-4 times a week, works everytime..

Edited by Aquatroy