Stopped at the local shop today... GLAD I DID!

While I was out running errands this morning, I stopped by the local vape-shop on a whim... didn't really need anything, but something said "go", so I went :)

There was a guy there who had bought 3 KPT2's and 3 Air Flow bases from another shop about 50 miles away, on the recommendation of the shop's clerk. But, what he really wanted was KPT2 minis (or EVODs) for his eGo batteries.

He didn't realize the size difference between the standard and mini, and thought they were too "top-heavy" for his eGo. So, he was looking to see if the local shop would buy them or swap them for what he really wanted, so he didn't have to drive 100 miles roundtrip to the original shop to exchange them.

I had my two KPT2 minis in my travel-pack (freshly cleaned and new coils)... so, I offered to help the guy out with a trade and some cash... Hey, they were just spares for me because I prefer my KPT3 minis on my eGo batteries, and the KPT2 minis were just taking up space :)

I traded him my two minis and $20 (his suggestion for fair-deal) for his three tanks and three AeroBases. I also offered to let him keep the 2.2 ohm coils that came pre-packed with the KPT2's, but he didn't want to bother with opening the other boxes... so he only took the two from the open box! He was happy, and I was jumping for joy!

He took that $20 back into the store and bought 3 EVOD tanks - the local shop sells them @ $7.99 each or 3 for $21, with a free 10ml bottle of juice...

Today was a good day at the vape-shop! Three KPT2's and three AeroBases for $20, and I was able to help out a fellow vaper by unloading two tanks I wasn't using.... so, he ended up with 5 tanks he wanted, a free bottle of juice, and a couple of spare coils without losing money....