Does this happen with anyone else?

Hi I'm new here and wanted to do a random post...anyways you know those cheap disposable atomizers? Yeah they're horrible to the point that they make me literally sick. I used one that came with my very first mod I just wanted to try it out since I never used one of these things and at first it was ok but then it started tasting extremely burnt after a few hits and it gave me a huge migraine and made me very nauseous. I'd rather just stick with my Iclear 30 not better nut it gets the job done :p I was just curious does this also happen with you guys or is it just me? also, why the hell do these things even exist?

Some people will continue to use ANY product if it's all they have used.

Frugal people.

Hard headed stubborn people.

Really many types of people that would.

My Aunt and mom would only use CE4'S no matter what I suggested and let them try that was world's better.

1 year later they still have them even tho they pretty much gave up vaping and ask me to clean and refill these pos atimizers.

I finally told them I can't find coils for them anymore and this is the last one they will own.

My local vape shop has about 150 flavors they make and have 2 trial stations with a total of 300 super cheap cigalike sized atomizers that are so bad I won't even use them as smelling the juice works much better and I'm sure you know that don't say much about their juices.

Needless to say MBV is my new juice supplier.

Some people will continue to use ANY product if it's all they have used.

Frugal people.

Hard headed stubborn people.

Really many types of people that would.

What difference does it make? Not everyone is concerned with a latest 'n greatest fashion show. Some are quite content with what works for what they're trying to accomplish .... getting rid of cigarettes.

Seems a pretty poor attitude if you won't help family members just because they're comfortable with their equipment and aren't interested in "keeping up with the Jones' "

What difference does it make? Not everyone is concerned with a latest 'n greatest fashion show. Some are quite content with what works for what they're trying to accomplish .... getting rid of cigarettes.

Seems a pretty poor attitude if you won't help family members just because they're comfortable with their equipment and aren't interested in "keeping up with the Jones' "

I agree, but in some cases people need to be pushed to realize what they are missing. My girlfriend, for example, would use nothing but the crappy CE4 that came with her kit for the longest time. Finally I got her to take my protank for a day and she won't give it back.

Some people are just too afraid of change to try anything different.

Thanks for assuming what kind of person I am.

I agree, but in some cases people need to be pushed to realize what they are missing. My girlfriend, for example, would use nothing but the crappy CE4 that came with her kit for the longest time. Finally I got her to take my protank for a day and she won't give it back.

Some people are just too afraid of change to try anything different.

I agree and have much to add and explain more in detail, but for now I need to step away for a bit.