Panzer Blackhawk Pin

Picked up a Blackhawk yesterday, and I love the thing. Have a Sony 18650 with my .22 Patriot on top (clear cap and black delrin tip) and it looks straight up mean. Plus it hits like a feckin tank. One thing I noticed though is you have to unscrew the pin pretty far so it makes comfortable contact with the battery. I tried my friends 18650 (red, can't remember the brand) and it fit fine and I actually could shorten the pin so it was more secure in. Is it just the Sony battery I got? Or is there a way to sort of remedy this. I know not all batteries are created equal but I dont want to derp it up and have my pin drop out and fly across the room, only to be followed by my cat eating it, when I change batteries.

Don't k ow if they are longer but only place I've found them in stock is eBay. They have silver upgrade pins for the panzer

Thanks I'll check them when I get home. It works just fine, I just get a bit paranoid is all.

Some of the red 18650's are button tops. That might account for having to shorten it with those. I have the same one you do and have noticed the same thing. My pin is only in about 1 full turn. As long as I take the battery out of the bottom and leave the top cap alone, it'll stay put.