help with my vamo v5

I got a vamo v5 yesterday and after charging the batteries it worked great! I put the batteries back on the charger when I went to bed. They weren't dead though. This morning it wouldn't work. I would like to avoid sending it back since it took so long to get here. I've tried a few things. Stretching the spring, foil between the batteries,and both batteries as singles instead of stacked but nothing has worked. I'm considering stopping at a vape shop to see if I can find different batteries. Currently I have flat batteries. Both put in with the positive up. Anyone have any other suggestions?

I would buy a quality 18650 and give that a try. I have used a Vamo V3 problem free for almost 10 months now. Not sure about stacking batteries, putting foil between them, or any of that stuff (is it safe?). I just charge my battery, put it in, and it works. I recommend AW IMR 18650s 2000mah. They have been great for me.

Can you please explain more? Did you buy another 18350? What brand, can you post pics of the new vs old ones? We just want to make sure you are useing things safely and are able to enjoy vapeing. Help us, help you! Thanks.

Go ahead... Stack that new batt on top of an old one...enjoy...and we will see you on the TV when that blows up in your face......WAKE UP! Read ! Pay attention please...

Wow do you have to be such a shower bag!?! Maybe you should read considering you obviously missed that I switched from stacked to the 18650. I made a typo when I said 18350 which is what wasn't working.

Anyways the 18650 works but now I have a low Voltage message and it isn't doing anything when I take a hit. It says 4.5 v when I check the battery.

Thanks for all the help. I'm new to all of this so any advice is appreciated.

Wow do you have to be such a shower bag!?! Maybe you should read considering you obviously missed that I switched from stacked to the 18650. I made a typo when I said 18350 which is what wasn't working.

Anyways the 18650 works but now I have a low Voltage message and it isn't doing anything when I take a hit. It says 4.5 v when I check the battery.

Thanks for all the help. I'm new to all of this so any advice is appreciated.

I do not think Troy meant it personally, we are just all concerned about people using things they do not know how to use and the act of putting foil between the batteries ranks right up there with the more dangerous things I have ever read anyone doing, sort of like using bread ties to build a coil.

Dont take offense, people on here care about fellow vapers.

I think he was generally concerned that doing these things could seriously cause harm.

These guys have been thru all the issues And walked many thru them.

They also Dont want someone destroying their device, nor body parts they've become accustomed too.

Maybe if you were paying more attention when you were typing...But no...it's the typos fault...it caused you to put foil in between stacked batteries!!

What's a shower bag?

Don't get so bent...you just showed up here and don't realize we gat quite a few visitors that don't understand battery safety, and we don't want you on the news, giving the media more ammo to regulate the crap out of our lifestyle.....

Ash, please understand that any forum can only help you as much as you can or will share about the issues you may have. If you can take some time to provide us with some background on your experience, equipment you own... etc. we have a better chance to help you. A cpl short responces doesn't give us much to work with. That leads to ppl that could help, turning away and not bothering. Other than the vamo v5 and you have a cpl batts, that's about all we know now. Not all batts are good, and if you want more help, you're gonna have to take the time here to spell it all out.

Down Girl...easy does it...

No worries, yes I was hard on her, on purpose...I spend all day harping on battery safety, and if you don't have a grasp, you don't buy your mods from me...I've been called worse, she caused her own issue by not paying attention to what she typed...I meant well and she knows it by now...and no reason for the hammer...just listen and learn is all I ask...I'm no expert, but know enough to stay out of the ER...

****** means shower so it's a nicer way of saying ****** bag.

Anyways. So I am using the Vamo V5 which came with stacked batteries with a flat top. They stopped working after the first time so I went to a vapor shop and purchased an Efest 3400mAh 18650. It worked great the first time but the next morning after charging it my vapor told me low V and hasn't worked since. I'm looking into purchasing a new charger and batteries which would be the Itellicharger I2 with NiteCore 2600mAh 18650 batteries.

Please let me know if there's anymore info needed and what I can do from here to get it working properly.