Dropped my favorite tank so sad!

While at dinner today I dropped my kpt 1 on my daughters kitchen floor. Shattered! So sad one of my favorite tanks. I'm afraid to purchase any kpt's above the one due to the many bad reviews I've followed. What is everyone's opinion?

KPT 1 is not replaceable. No reason to not upgrade to the KPT 2 or Davide imo. Most everyone I know use one or the other with very few problems. I know they are all I use and have 0 issues. I much prefer the Davide. You can also get a KPT 2 and buy the Aero base for it to adjust the draw to your liking. For me it's cool the way it comes.

I agree with bcarter. When I'm not direct dripping I user KPT2, KPT3 with single coil, Anyvape Davide and Davide minis. Although I have an Aero tank I much prefer the KPT2 and Davides. They all use the same coils too.

Just an aside and my personal opinion but I hated the way the original KPT performed, the later ones work so much better. :)

I loved the old KPT I managed to keep it a year! I'm a creature of habit and find it very hard to change. I'm going to give it my best. Do the same coils work on the KPT 2? I have 20 of them and would hate to just watch them collect dust.

KPT coils are universal and work in every tank mentioned so far in this thread. I much prefer the Davides too but apparently Anyvape sold to Aspire or something and now the Davides use the more expensive dual coils that I do not care for. I bought 8 that use the std KPT coils since I love them and do not like dual coils. Discount Vaper had them in stock a while back I will see if they still do. Cheaper and better than KPT 2 imo even though I use both.

This is a great deal. Only .5 ml less than KPT and only 8.99. I have 12 already or I would buy more before they are gone. Best taste of any tank I have used. Just be sure to wash them to get off the packing oil or it will taste terrible out of the box. Learned that one the hard way.

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-mini-glassomizer-special-sale/

Edited by bcartervol98

This is a great deal. Only .5 ml less than KPT and only 8.99. I have 12 already or I would buy more before they are gone. Best taste of any tank I have used. Just be sure to wash them to get off the packing oil or it will taste terrible out of the box. Learned that one the hard way.

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-mini-glassomizer-special-sale/

And the coil that comes inside the tank? Take that out and throw it away, the ones inside the tank are always junk. Two other coils come with the tank and those work okay. :)

You might want to check out the aero tank. It has adjustable airflow. I have one and love it.

Down side to the Aero is it cannot be dis-assembled and cleaned nor can you buy a replacement tank (pretty sure on this). If you want to stay KPT route I would buy KPT 2 and put an Aero base on it. Then you have a tank that can be fully disassembled, all parts are readily available for replacement, and you get the benefit of the adjustable base.

Down side to the Aero is it cannot be dis-assembled and cleaned nor can you buy a replacement tank (pretty sure on this). If you want to stay KPT route I would buy KPT 2 and put an Aero base on it. Then you have a tank that can be fully disassembled, all parts are readily available for replacement, and you get the benefit of the adjustable base.

You can disassemble the aero tank and also use a kpt2 tank to replace the tank on the aero if it breaks. I disassemble my aero about every 2 fills to clean it, and I have also bought a kpt tank and made sure it fits so I have a replacement. So however told u that it couldn't be disassemble and the tank couldn't be replace lied to you. I know from doing it myself that u can.

You can disassemble the aero tank and also use a kpt2 tank to replace the tank on the aero if it breaks. I disassemble my aero about every 2 fills to clean it, and I have also bought a kpt tank and made sure it fits so I have a replacement. So however told u that it couldn't be disassemble and the tank couldn't be replace lied to you. I know from doing it myself that u can.

I stand corrected then, I remember when they first came out that was one of the huge drawbacks I saw posted on them before I realized it was the UniTank I was thinking about. No one lied to me lol. Doesn't matter I have 8 KPt 2s with Aero bases on 4 and 12 Davides so it will be a long time if ever before I order another tank. Just trying to help a fellow vaper out. I have heard many long time members of the forum and long time vapers say the KPT 2 with Aero base is the bomb. I agree, but still prefer the Davide.

Edited by bcartervol98

I have a Davide with an aero base myself. It's a great tank, and even better with the aero base. I like the aero tank better as of now, but I want to try one of the new Davides with the nautilus coil with an aero base on it.

Different strokes lol. I stocked up on Davides while they still had the Anyvape product on the shelf to continue using KPT single coils. They do everything I want, never leak, have survived several drops, and the coils are cheap. I am a "If it is not broke why fix it" guy haha.

Different strokes lol. I stocked up on Davides while they still had the Anyvape product on the shelf to continue using KPT single coils. They do everything I want, never leak, have survived several drops, and the coils are cheap. I am a "If it is not broke why fix it" guy haha.

I understand that. Great philosophy to have.

So I had to wait to purchase a new tank. I have been attempting to quit the stinkies for three years now. When I decided to start vapeing I ordered everything from china a huge fail within 2 months. My second attempt was last year and I made it over 3 months and I allowed the stress of some very sad family times to get the best of me. All it took the second time was one stinkie. So for my birthday this year I decided to give up smoking as my gift to myself. I started in February and slowly lowered the number of cigs I hada day while vapeing. By the first of April I was down to one a day my morning smoke. On my b-day I decided not to have another and I have been smoke free for 7 days not long but planning on it lasting forever. However to my point my husband looked at me the other night and asked if I would purchase what he needed to start so he could also quit. I quickly went online and purchased what he would need. I will purchase my new tanks in a couple of weeks and appreciate all the feedback I received. Wish us luck!