I just got the VTR and I really don't like the IClear 30s. I keep getting dry hits which is why I'm not a fan of top coil tanks... What are some tanks that fit in the VTR that you guys are using?

Trophy is smok tech version of the pro tank, leaks like a seive unfortunately unless you keep it mostly full,Does even then.

Really airy, going to try the protank.

Ohh boy that one will be ruled out then lol

I prefer the Aerotank on the VTR.

If anyone has seen the new Megatank from Kanger it uses a new coil design which should fit all the current dual coil tanks from Kanger.

And no, the Mega tank won't fit the VTR unless you use the adapter.

Not that the new coils will be a world of difference,I do think it will help the Pt3 and Aero surpass the Nautilus tank in performance.

I got a Davide BDC, it uses the same coils as the Nautilus or you can still use the KPT coils in it, It works pretty good, its the same size as the pro tank so it fits into the sleeve on the VTR and its a about a 14 inch taller which makes it look better than the pro tanks IMO.

Edited by Rcam1977

I think the aeros a good idea, reviews are good.

I've seen some really like the Davide tanks.

30s wasn't bad but went thru 2 coils in a week. Plus it etched w my mint, I've learned to love glass tanks

I'm not happy w the trophy v2,

love the vtr though.

I love the VTR too mayb I'll take a look at the aero all the reviews Iv seen aren't the best... They weren't bad but not the best

I'm very upset with innokins choice to make the 30b just a touch to large to fit... I really like the 30b but the 30s I just can't get into... It's good for a little while then I get a dry hit.... Mayb it's because I have the tendency of chain vaping and I dry it out... But I haven't found that it works well with my vaping style