YOWZA!

1 year today since I exchanged a pack of stink-sticks for my e-cig. After 50+ years of a pack plus a day I put the coffin nails down and haven't looked back. Well, maybe once or twice the first week, but it was only lookn', no touchn'. Told myself "this is the way", stick to it, you can do it. And, for me anyway, it was much easier than I would have ever expected, and much more enjoyable, too. I would whole heartedly reccommend e-cigs to anyone considering quitting smoking who would listen ...... and have on a few occasions to the point of "soap box". After 6+ decades of life I'm not too easily impressed by much, but this e-cig has certainly captured my attention. For the first couple weeks I'd get a craving for a smoke, but after a couple hits of my device things were back on track and moving right along quite nice. Getting rid of stink-sticks was my primary goal, getting to 0 nic is on the back burner. The hand-to-mouth habit is hard to break, but with e-cigs, I don't care - I'm not even trying. Plus, the flavor is so much more enjoyable, not to mention how much better the world smells (and tastes) now,......including me and my truck, and my home, and, and .........

I think I'll go someplace and let my feet do a happy dance.

Considering gold plating my first eGo/CE4 and putting it on the shelf as a memento/reminder of another one of my life changing events.

Grats man!

Id pass on the gold plating and just spray paint it gold and use the left over money to buy more vape toys...

I'm about at my 1 year also, I just never remember the date when vaping took over my chewing tobacco habit as it was really by accident.

But vaping is soooo much more enjoyable, I never have enough cash to buy all the new vape toys I want next.

I think as long as vaping stays fun and enjoyable smoking or chewing never seems interesting anymore.