Help Me

hi my name is michael. I recently bought a eGo-C twist along with a Vision spinner. Bothare vv and both are also 1300mah's. I am havinga difficult time with the charging. both batteries will cuarge for 12 hours and still never completely turn solid green. Does any body have any tips. I am using a wall charger 5.1volts-500mah output to the usb cord which is output at 4.2 volts 650mah. Please help me.

I haven't used those particular devices ,but as a rule it is best to use chargers made for the specific device. Sometimes lithium ion batteries need to be run all the way down until the protection circuitry shuts them off and then fully recharged. I am told this effects some sort of a reset . I have found this to work with the battery packs on our walkie talkies at work and drill packs as well. Since the problem is on both batteries with the same charger I would guess it probably has something to do with the charger. Perhaps it has a lower cutoff voltage than the batteries. As I said not familiar with those devices but those are some general guesses.

Get a qtip with a bit of rubbing alcohol and wipe the threading and connections in both (powered off of course). Then either blow really hard inside them (no spit) or better blow then out with canned air. Using a tooth pick or paper clip, make sure the inside pin on the batteries connections is popped up by wiggling it using the pointy tool all around the sides. Try it again. You may need a new charger, but I've found a lot of issues can be resolved just by giving the connections a good cleaning and checking the pins (which are prone to getting stuck in the mashed down position).

hi my name is michael. I recently bought a eGo-C twist along with a Vision spinner. Bothare vv and both are also 1300mah's. I am havinga difficult time with the charging. both batteries will cuarge for 12 hours and still never completely turn solid green. Does any body have any tips. I am using a wall charger 5.1volts-500mah output to the usb cord which is output at 4.2 volts 650mah. Please help me.

Just my opinion but those specs don't match the Twist or the Spinner. The advised output should be 420mah. Not a huge difference but enough to cause problems. Is the charger matched? Did it come with your gear.?

no the usb charger was purchased at my local vape store it is rated 4.2volts and 650mah on the output. I have my original eGo-t 420mah that I started ith and using it in a usb port it will charge in about 4 hours. I am currently using a wall plug charger with a usb port rated output5 volts 500mah. my usb cord is rated 5volt input no mah rating... I don't know much as I am a nood to vaping.. I have been vapin for two months

420mA is correct. Hmmmm. I would have to say it's the charger problem. The wall wart may be off too. You're prob gonna have to swap 'em out to test them

I've had a couple of 120V wall adapters without enough output to adequately supply an eGo usb charger. Same symptoms - the batteries would never come to full charge. When I charge an eGo batt now I just use a usb port on my ups or computer.