Suicide Bunny

Picked up a bottle Friday night, can't put it down...had to force myself to vape something else this morning, just so I don't suck the bottle down in a week!! I thought it was all hype and pretty packaging, but no, best juice in a long time!!

Edited by Aquatroy

Suicide Bunny - tried a couple. Settled on "Derailed". Bought a 30ml bottle and sucked it down without thinking about another juice til it was gone. Definitely one of my top 5 juices ever. Really really good and tons of vapor.

Suicide Bunny - tried a couple. Settled on "Derailed". Bought a 30ml bottle and sucked it down without thinking about another juice til it was gone. Definitely one of my top 5 juices ever. Really really good and tons of vapor.

Thanks Bebop, I'll be trying that one first!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Like both bunny and pawns, pawns though are a little expensive . I've been able to make gambit and grandmaster to a T, have not tried the castle. Would you say it's better than all there other favors.

Like both bunny and pawns, pawns though are a little expensive . I've been able to make gambit and grandmaster to a T, have not tried the castle. Would you say it's better than all there other favors.

You can make grandmaster? Would you mind sharing your recipe with me, I been trying to make something close to it, cause I love grandmaster, but haven't been able to get it down yet.

OB was my favorite of Suicide Bunny's line. Pip is doing good for herself, as it's a very popular brand amongst the dripping crowd. There is a juice out there that is rumored to be even better than Mother's Milk, and it's made by a fellow named Corey Vigil. It's called Boosted. http://www.boostedejuice.com

I just got some Mothers Milk in the vapemail yesterday.

It's the best strawberry and cream I've had, it's a perfect wake and vape juice.

I am also testing Heavens Bounty from ITCvapes.com but it needs more steeping.

It has a much stronger flavor and it has a "spiced strawberry" taste that I also taste in MM.

I plan a review of 3 juices once they steep at least 2 weeks and then I'll compare MM too Heavens Bounty.

• 3 weeks later...