I am so mad at myself.

So I had an analog today at work. I haven't had one in over 2 weeks and today I caved and had a smoke. While smoking it, I realized that it wasn't even that good. It tasted horrible (vape is so much better) and now I am so disappointed with myself. I really can't complain, it was my choice, but u know how it is. Anyways, I just needed to vent I guess. Time to start the counter again.

So I had an analog today at work. I haven't had one in over 2 weeks and today I caved and had a smoke. While smoking it, I realized that it wasn't even that good. It tasted horrible (vape is so much better) and now I am so disappointed with myself. I really can't complain, it was my choice, but u know how it is. Anyways, I just needed to vent I guess. Time to start the counter again.

It happens I did the same thing and it made me realize how bad cigarettes taste never happened again

After a couple of years vaping I had to try and had pretty much the same experience. Gave away a whole pack of Camel lights, But now I know for sure. They just don't do it for me anymore. Time to move on.

The good thing about vaping is that it's not an all or nothing thing. Every once in a while I'd light one up, take two or three drags, then run to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. I can't stand the taste and smell of them anymore, but it's good to know that I'm no longer tempted. At. All. :D