Leak Issues... Recommendations?

jaxcullen

I did tons of research and worked my way up learning the various batteries that would work for my needs.

I started with a V2, which I really loved the flavors most of their premade cartridges, but they weren't strong enough to satisfy my nic cravings.

I then went to the V4L Titans, and they were just fail after fail. V4L replaced them a couple times for me, but I decided to move up again and totally switched this time.

I moved to the GoGo from CigEasy and the 1300mah was HEAVEN. Finally, I had the throat hit and power I was seeking. I *loved* these. My everyday vape was from The Vapor Room, Sweet Strawberry, and I used the tanks.

Problem? Leaking! They were forever leaking down into the battery. I kept having to replace batteries for either totally shorting out or the buttons going into the battery itself. I got frustrated, plus life stresses, and ashamed to say, I started back up smoking.

Fast forward, and smoking is as awful (and expensive) as it ever was, and I *really* want to go back to ecigs. I'm willing to fresh start with all new batteries and supplies, but my fiance utterly hates the thought of dealing with me quitting again just to have me not happy with my equipment and go back to smoking.

I am really looking for a powerful quality battery with quality leak-less tanks. I've been out of the ecig game about a year now, so I'm hoping there's been some great improvements and I can be directed towards them.

Thanks in advance.

But they will all leak, sooner or later... The above all good suggestions, but stay simple to start. A Vision spinner and a davide mini for the best flavor and some room for adjustment is a good start..

I second this recommendation! Get yourself 2 Vision Spinners and 2 Anyvape Davides or Kanger Protank 2's. Like Troy said, at some point they will all leak, but with the Davides or KPT2s its usually an easy fix.

I second this recommendation! Get yourself 2 Vision Spinners and 2 Anyvape Davides or Kanger Protank 2's. Like Troy said, at some point they will all leak, but with the Davides or KPT2s its usually an easy fix.

I third these suggestions of a Vision Spinner (it's a variable voltage battery), and a couple of Anyvape Davide minis. The MVP2 and Nautilus may not be a good suggestion for a beginner, it's a little more advanced. Start learning to walk before trying to fly a jet. Just my two cents. :D

And! Many of us semi-experienced vapers still use and prefer the Vision Spinners despite having expensive mods in our arsenal. Just sayin'. :evil:

Ok, so I've been looking at the Vision spinners, and although they are variable voltages there are varying voltage options? This is pretty confusing to me. Can someone explain that to me? 650, 900, and 1300, are those max mahs and they're varying lower to those maxes?

Ok, so I've been looking at the Vision spinners, and although they are variable voltages there are varying voltage options? This is pretty confusing to me. Can someone explain that to me? 650, 900, and 1300, are those max mahs and they're varying lower to those maxes?

The 650,900&1300 refer to the mah of the battery. The higher the mah the longer the battery lasts between charges. The Spinner goes from 3.3 volts to 5.2 volts in .1 volt increments.

The 650,900&1300 refer to the mah of the battery. The higher the mah the longer the battery lasts between charges. The Spinner goes from 3.3 volts to 5.2 volts in .1 volt increments.

Thank you. :) I understand now. I appreciate everyone's feedback. I'll be going for the spinner and davide. Much appreciated.

How long are your atomizers lasting? Just curious how many extra I should order in my initial package.

Thank you.  :)  I understand now.  I appreciate everyone's feedback.  I'll be going for the spinner and davide.  Much appreciated.  

How long are your atomizers lasting?  Just curious how many extra I should order in my initial package.

Most last about 2 weeks some longer all depends on your juice and vaping style its always good to keep extras handy

Thank you. :) I understand now. I appreciate everyone's feedback. I'll be going for the spinner and davide. Much appreciated.

How long are your atomizers lasting? Just curious how many extra I should order in my initial package.

If it were me? I'd get two Spinners, two chargers, at least two of the Davide minis and two 5-packs of coils to start. Getting two chargers and two AC adapters to go with those chargers is so that you have a back up charger and AC adapter if one goes out, you won't have to wait with dead batteries for the new chargers to come in the mail. YMMV.

I can't comment about the spinners, I have not tried one myself, but I have heard good thing though. I myself started with a k101 mod and a Davide Pyrex tank, and I have fallen in love with vaping. It wasn't to difficult to start with this setup, even for a noob like me. The great members of VT help me with all the little problems I did run into. IMHO, this was a great setup to begin with. I hope whatever u decide to get works better for u this time around.