Working out and Vaping

Does anyone here regularly work out at the gym? What have been your issues or successes with it? I worked out today and felt pretty out of breath. I've only been Vaping for a few days. Before this I wasn't smoking cigs. Do ecigs typically cause the same chest and lung symptoms as smoking analogs?

I don't go to the gym anymore, but being a flatbed trucker, I have to be pretty physical. Folding and lifting 150 lb tarps and frequently using chains. However, I WAS a previous smoker. Since being off of cigs I've noticed drastic improvement in my respritory and circulation function and stamina! Not sure how vaping would affect the lungs of a previous non-smoker. There still isn't any long term studies done on the effects of vaping as it hasn't been around for decades.

Actually I am a former smoker. I quit about 7 months ago. Recently I've had a lot of stress and rather than reaching for the analogs, I opted for an ecig.

Maybe I'm out of breath b/c I'm out of shape. LOL

I was a previous smoker and have now been vaping for nearly a year. I work out regularly in the gym and my primary focus is cardio. Tons of running and stairmaster. Vaping does not affect me at all. I vape moments before the gym and afterwards and do not notice any difference. My guess like you said is that you are probably out of shape. Your cardio will come back to you in a few weeks. Keep at it.