• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 crazyb3e

crazyb3e

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

So I've been putting some money away and planing on buying my first legit mechanical mod.  If I'm going to be spending my money I'm going to get something that really pops out of the crowd.  After looking at the Black Hawk edition of the Panzer by MCV, I was in love!  Especially being in the military the Black Hawk and the original Panzer really stuck out.

My only question is, are there any differences between the two?  Other than the obvious of one being black and the original being polished SS and the different firing pin?

#2 Mrwaylon

Mrwaylon

Insane Poster

• VIP Member
  • 640 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:00 AM

I just looked that up and that dose look awesome as hell. I'm wanting to save up for a DNA 30 mod.

#3 Joshuab3687

Joshuab3687

Vapor Talk Veteran

• VIP Member
  • 2,430 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

@crazyb3e, if you're a military guy or military minded, you should also check out these as well:

http://www.vapor-hub...echanical-mods/

I just got mine in all black with the black Patriot atty. it looks kick a*s! Its made of steel so, it's heavy friggin duty! Threads on it are super beefy. Thing hits like a champ!

#4 crazyb3e

crazyb3e

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

@Joshuab3687,  The AR Mod is in close second.  Your exact setup actually!  I can pretty much get that setup for around the same price as the Black Hawk.  So I'm on the fence.  I am in the Air Force and in Security Forces, so I'm a big gear junkie like the next guy.  Having any one of these mods is a must for me.  I just need to find out which one.  I can't find any reviews out there for the AR and the only review I found for the Black Hawk is the one for the Panzer by RIP Trippers (I love that guy, "Sick as ****!!!").

#5 Nico5point0

Nico5point0

Contributing Member

• VT Member
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Muscle cars, Lifted trucks, My pitbull, Vaping

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:08 AM

I just looked up the black hawk cuz I never heard of it before and it looks real nice I would lean more towards the AR cuz it's an American Mod.... And I just saw they make it in a desert camo which is badass

Edited by Nico5point0, 29 January 2014 - 03:09 AM.

#6 crazyb3e

crazyb3e

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:19 AM

You're right Nico, especially if I get the Patriot combo. But, I am Filipino and this is one of the first times that Vaping and put us Pinoys on the map... Help stimulate the economy, or support my heritage... Once again I'm on the fence...

#7 Nico5point0

Nico5point0

Contributing Member

• VT Member
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:24 AM

You're right Nico, especially if I get the Patriot combo. But, I am Filipino and this is one of the first times that Vaping and put us Pinoys on the map... Help stimulate the economy, or support my heritage... Once again I'm on the fence...

I know the feeling lol I don't blame you I did the same exact thing. I'm 100% Greek and I got the Nemesis not to long ago lol you have a hard decision there both really nice

#8 spydre

spydre

Seizure Queen

• VIP Member
  • 2,512 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. Ask me for IM contacts.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:57 AM

Okay, I've "observing" this thread, because I'd never heard of the mod (well, I've never heard of most mods), and I was interested in hearing more about it.  Just curious, though, is it supposed to resemble parts of the black hawk helicopter?

That's commendable about you wanting to order from a Filipeno company.  :thumbup:

Curious, you list your location as Japan.  Did you move there, or get stationed there by the Philippines, or did you relocate to the US at some point and are serving in the US military?  Probably none of my business, but just trying to get to know you.

#9 Joshuab3687

Joshuab3687

Vapor Talk Veteran

• VIP Member
  • 2,430 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:30 AM

@crazy,
Dude, you can't go wrong with the Black Hawk Panzer! Thanks for bringing that one to the forefront for me! That'll likely be the next mod on my list. Being a (former) Marine, I'm totally in the camp of more militaristic style stuff. Good luck in your quest! Once you get the one you want, post some pics.

@nico,
I got a guy working on a flash suppresor/muzzle brake style drip tip, but it may be a while. He's having trouble with how small it is. Big thumbs and all! Lol. If that doesn't work, I'm gonna send an actual fs/mb to tacmodsusa and see if they can scale one down and make it work.

#10 Nico5point0

Nico5point0

Contributing Member

• VT Member
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:42 PM

@Josh
That will be a real awesome look... Original to the max lol.... I'm real interested to see how that comes out ... tacmodsusa do custom made to order stuff?