Your cart is empty!
View Cart Checkout
Cart subtotal: $0.00
Welcome to Vapor Talk E Cig Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Idea's for a new tube mod

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

VaporDragon77

VaporDragon77

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 76 posts
A brass or stainless steel threaded mod would be the ideal starter platform. Hell if you could make it telescopic without making it look like a bizarre baseball bat and seeing exposed threading id be game. This is the issue with most telescopics for me. Im very OCD with a keen eye and love for absolute symetry. Most atties whether theyre RBA or RDA usually have an OD of 20mm-26mm and the tubes an ID of at least 19mm. Needs a half mil on either side of the battery at least. But if one experiances battery failure and or a swollen cell.... would be rather difficult to extract if the gap is too tight.

Bebop

Bebop

Terrorizing the internet since 1995

• VIP Member
  • 2,921 posts
  • Interests:Music, Art, Family, Bitchen cars, the usual stuff

I would like to see a mod of titanium with guitars engraved into it. I'm a music fanatic so even treble and bass clefs or a music staff. That would be sick....

Dangit, I LIKE this post!

VaporDragon77

VaporDragon77

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 76 posts
I love the Docs idea of musical themed. And CNCing engravings would result in a very sharp looking design whatever the engravings. Gotta have a catchy name for the builder as well. Like EDISON MODS maybe a lightbulb as the I. Just a thought. My reasoning for Edison is sort of competing with Tesla... see what i did? Lol. Also the lightbulb thing is kind of like the realisation that vaping is a better alternative to "burning" , kind of like a lightbulb moment. "Edison Mods, your light at the end of the tunnel!" Just some random thoughts. Im really interested in this. Was planning on buying a metal lathe anyway to start my own company soon, but i think id rather live vicariously through your mods. Lmao

dragongunner

dragongunner

Mega Poster

• VT Member
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:My family, Motorcycles & Guns, and Vaping.

Thanks for the great knowledge and ideas everyone. I also am of the opinion of non telescoping mod with different tubes for each battery configuration.

Now with that being said I do love the v3tronix flip as it is quite different and has the ability to adjust from an 18650 with a kick, an 18650 without a kick, an 18500 with or without a kick. The cool thing is that it only takes a few twists to get into each configuration. A huge plus in my book.