Protank 3 and Davide mini

vmshaw

I recieved both of these for christmas and I am wondering what kind of devices I could get to use with these to get the most out of them. Any suggestions? Also, I am wanting to get so liquids, I have just been buying locally at the store here just tobacco flavor. I am a little hesitant to branch out to fruity flavors, so sugesstions?

Im not a pro but i can say that ive ben rebiulding the coils and it deff seems to give a better vape! I started with an ego and ended up ordering a sigelei z max v5 pritty much right after..seems to b many mod's to choose from though and im sure the twist isent to bad either.. might wana look into rebuilding the coils?

You can use these tanks with pretty much any device. I wouldn't recommend starting off rebuilding coils, though, when you can get the coils for the Davide so cheaply, and frankly, I'm not sure about rebuilding dual coils anyway, how that works. I don't think anyone here has tried rebuilding the dual coils in the KPT 3 yet. I don't know how much the dual coils for the Pro Tank 3 run, but you can also run single coils that the Davide and the other Pro Tanks use in them as well.

What device are you currently using?

You can use these tanks with pretty much any device. I wouldn't recommend starting off rebuilding coils, though, when you can get the coils for the Davide so cheaply, and frankly, I'm not sure about rebuilding dual coils anyway, how that works. I don't think anyone here has tried rebuilding the dual coils in the KPT 3 yet. I don't know how much the dual coils for the Pro Tank 3 run, but you can also run single coils that the Davide and the other Pro Tanks use in them as well.

What device are you currently using?

I currently have a VV twist (not sure if that is correct lingo) and I love it! Got it for Christmas too...looking for a backup to use my new KPT 3 on. I don't think I will ever go back to my cartridges with the wicks in them (cant remember what they are called). This battery I have know hold a charge all day long LOVE IT! I was have to recharge the others all day and switching out continuously, it was tiring.