Straight battery stick output?

spydre

Okay, I should know this. Part of my mind DOES know this, but I can't access that memory the past few days. What is the standard battery output of your regular stick batteries, like your eGos?

Granted, I'm sure my issues are my particular taste related today, but this is information I should probably know for future reference.

How do you go regulated?

Many of the eGo batteries are regulated. You click five times to turn the battery off. Then, you click and hold the power button down until the light blinks three times. If it's blue that means it's unregulated and will start at 3.7 volts but goes down in voltage as the charge goes down. Click and hold the button until the light blinks three times. If it's orange that means it's regulated and the battery starts and stays at 3.7 volts until it needs to be recharged.

Many of the eGo batteries are regulated. You click five times to turn the battery off. Then, you click and hold the power button down until the light blinks three times. If it's blue that means it's unregulated and will start at 3.7 volts but goes down in voltage as the charge goes down. Click and hold the button until the light blinks three times. If it's orange that means it's regulated and the battery starts and stays at 3.7 volts until it needs to be recharged.

I'm guessing that's only genuine Joyetech eGos? Doesn't do it with mine?

I believe this only works on the Ego T upgrades... But I've been wrong before!

Oops. Yep, I believe you're right, Troy. I forgot to add that in there. I have about six or seven eGo C, eGo T, and eGo T upgrades collecting dust around here so I've forgotten which does what. :lol: