Electric heat SUCKS!

lol... Funny that you posted this... yesterday I burned a bunch of Cherry wood in the fireplace upstairs and did not light a fire downstairs, that stuff burned long and hot and completely dried out the upstairs resulting in a "no cloud" when I Vaped. I thought something was wrong with my set-up at first, but I went downstairs to get something and blew a huge cloud! amazing the difference a little cool humidity makes!! :yes

mcquinn hit it on the head, adding a humidifier should help!

Trust me, same thing with dry air happens with gas heat. Two story house, gas fired furnace, even a humidifier on the furnace itself (and that has a life expectancy of maybe another year, the furnace). It's still dry enough in the house that to keep from shocking ourselves anytime we touch any type of surface, we have to run a humidifier. We have one running in the central room (dining room) downstairs that is supposed to put out enough humidity to cover the whole house, but right now, we're at 24% humidity. We also have a separate one running upstairs. We still get halfway decent vapor, I guess, I just never paid attention to it, but we are used to incredibly dry air in the winter time.

If I had $29 to blow, I'd get more flavors, LOL

You can actually get cheap little $15 room humidifiers at like Kmart and such, like you would put in a sick kid's room. We used those CONSTANTLY when the kids were little and we lived in the trailer.

Trust me, same thing with dry air happens with gas heat. Two story house, gas fired furnace, even a humidifier on the furnace itself (and that has a life expectancy of maybe another year, the furnace). It's still dry enough in the house that to keep from shocking ourselves anytime we touch any type of surface, we have to run a humidifier. We have one running in the central room (dining room) downstairs that is supposed to put out enough humidity to cover the whole house, but right now, we're at 24% humidity. We also have a separate one running upstairs. We still get halfway decent vapor, I guess, I just never paid attention to it, but we are used to incredibly dry air in the winter time.

Take a large spray bottle, put a capful of laundry fabric softener like Downey in it, fill the rest of the way with warm to hot water. Shake well to mix then spray your carpets, couches, anything fabric. It not only leaves a nice, soft scent without being overbearing (I'm very allergic to scents but this doesn't bother me), and the added plus is that it keeps you from getting shocked. :)