Vaping geeks :)

Oh dear. But just to clarify one thing. We have a couple of "medicine cabinets" in our house. My own personal "medicine cabinet", for my meds (except the two meds I take immediately before lights out), is my desk cabinet, and that has now become my steeping cabinet, lol, as well. Things everyone needs, like ibuprofen, tylenol, sudafed, benedryl, band-aids, neosporin, muscle rub, sunburn spray, those are in a literal cabinet in the kitchen, and juice is a no no in there. College kid takes care of his own meds, and there is a special spot for meds for the other one as well.

But yeah, the juice condoms are in my purse. Hoping to convince my dad to try some of my juices later today!

Edited by spydre

I can't be bothered to read this right now, my Atty just went out and I need to rebuild it. Got my rebiuld kit in hand and don't want to have an analog while I'm waiting to use my PV. Analogs can't compare to VV WV settings.....

In all honesty I did read it, I'm such a Vaping Geek! :blushing: LMAO This is so true of me. :yes

I can't be bothered to read this right now, my Atty just went out and I need to rebuild it. Got my rebiuld kit in hand and don't want to have an analog while I'm waiting to use my PV. Analogs can't compare to VV WV settings.....

No! No coffin nail for you!

Vape friends dont let vape friends suck tar! :p

Edited by HelloMiakoda

(LOL) You definitely got me in several of those! Nice share...but seriously, Got Vape? I can only speak highly of the technology that makes this possible. Been a societal reject all my life and these things actually look pretty good in public. Like the Hi Tech approach:-)