Beware of VaperXS

Hate to point this out, but on the T&C, it CLEARLY states the following... https://s3.amazonaws.com/conceptweb/terms_conditions/vaperxs/eval/terms.html

1. SCOPE & APPLICATION

1.1 You expressly agree and accept the Conditions set forth herein unconditionally as a binding contract ("the Agreement") enforceable by law. The following are the terms and conditions of purchase of dba on this Site, all such references to Products shall be ("Product"). "Customer", "I", "You" or "Your" refers to you. "Site" means this World Wide Website located at this URL https://vaperxs.com/us/eval/ . Vaper XS("We", "Us" or "Our") reserves the right to amend this Agreement from time to time. It is agreed that any such amendment will apply to Customer and does not require notification by Vapex.
2. AUTO SHIPMENTS AND BILLING

2.1 By placing your order you will be receiving a 12 day evaluation of Vaper XS for the price of $4.95 shipping and handling! Your order will be shipped via USPS Ground and you will recieve 1 battery, 1 wall charger, 1 clearamizer (cartomizer that is clear so you can see the amount of liquid you have remaining), 1 bottle of e-juice (nicotine based liquid). We stand by our satisfaction Guarantee and our friendly customer service. You will also be enrolling into our convenient auto ship program once your evaluation expires. You understand that you are subscribing to a monthly shipment program and you will be charged $99.95 per month starting 12 days from today and every 30 days thereafter unless cancelled and will be receiving a 1 month supply of 1 box of clearamizers (5 packs) and four 10ml bottles of e-juice. You also understand that you can cancel at any time, subject to the provisions of section 3, without further obligation by calling (888) 959-7602 Monday - Friday between the hours of 6am-6pm MST. Your transaction will appear on your credit card statement as VAPERXS.COM. You will recieve your package within 2-4 business days or each payment. Please allow 2-4 Business days for your inital Starter Kit.

2.2 If you cancel during your evaluation period, prior to your first billing cycle, you will be charged $49.95 to keep the Starter Kit. First month's billing cycle includes $49.95 for the Starter Kit and $50 for the auto shipment (4 bottle of selected E-juice and a 5 pack of clearomizers). This is at a discounted rate for your first month's supply. Every 30 days thereafter you will be billed the regular price of $99.95 per month for the auto shipment.

2.3 You authorize us to initiate a one-time charge to your credit card, as indicated, upon your purchase, a charge once your evaluation period ends of $99.95 ($49.95 if you choose to cancel and keep the starter kit), and a charge every 30 days thereafter for the auto shipment, unless canceled. This transaction will show on your statement as VAPERXS.COM.

It's called "Fine Print" and you should ALWAYS assume "too good to be true, it usually is." This screamed "There's a catch" to me when I first looked at the page.

This screamed "There's a catch" to me when I first looked at the page.

Especially when you go to close the page and you get the WAIT, YOU DON'T WANT TO LEAVE! pop up... the only time I ever see sites using that tactic is when something is fishy...