Any suggestions on which tank I should buy

I know I am behind times but I am just now able to buy a Protank 2 but when I went to SweetVapes to order one I saw the new Kager Unitank. This tank can be filled at the top too. It will be awhile before I have the money to buy another tank so I was wondering what would be your suggestions. Protank 2 or UniTank?

Unitank looks like a KPT 2 that can be filled from the top instead of the bottom. Looks like Kangers stab to convert more Vivi Nova users that want glass. Probably can't go wrong either way but I personally cannot think of anything that could be improved over the KPT 2.

The Uni is a polycarbonate tank, though. Not glass.

I think Rixter just got one.

Oh wow I did not know that. Then there is 0 reason to use it over a T3s given the cost difference. I thought it was glass. I would get wither 1 KPT2, 2 Mini Davides, or 3 T3S's. All scenarios would be close to the $20 mark.

Oh wow I did not know that. Then there is 0 reason to use it over a T3s given the cost difference. I thought it was glass. I would get wither 1 KPT2, 2 Mini Davides, or 3 T3S's. All scenarios would be close to the $20 mark.

Yep. Definitely plastic tank, and for that alone I didn't bother picking one up. After going with glass I don't think I could change back to plastic. KPT2 for me. :)

Yep. Definitely plastic tank, and for that alone I didn't bother picking one up. After going with glass I don't think I could change back to plastic. KPT2 for me. :)

This is why I am hesitant to sell any of my Davide Minis even though they are mostly in the drawer going unused. I also have 10 T3S and 12 T2s that go unused except the 4 T3Ss my wife has in rotation. She could care less about glass vs plastic and says she cannot tell the difference. I tried a pull off hers and all I could taste was the plastic. I have my 4 KPT 2s that are always filled with my 4 daily drivers but I always have another 3-4 flavors I like occasionally and have been using my Mini Davides for those. Just picked up Strawberry Lemonade from VapeDudes (realized I had enough reward points to try a free flavor) and like it a lot. There may be more flavors that come along and it is not above me to have 10-12 tanks in rotation at the same time.

Totally agree with you, B. That's why I keep six Davide minis stocked and loaded with juice (at the moment) with several unused ones on the side still in their boxes. I need to restock those because I've been giving some away...all to good causes, though. :)

Def a kpt2 fan, changing the tips made them my go to....but have become a Davide mini fan. Same juice in both kpt2 and Dvdmini, Tesla, eVic, and twists, same pack of 2.2 coils, and the davide flavor is better..I know I know I thought its in my head, but I've done the rounds twice and the Davide mini wins...why?? Juice is Feels like a nut, 16 mg,( 18 and 12 mixed ) 50/50 EC Blends with another 50 ml ordered...love th stuff! Tam spends my money wisely!