Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

1 hour ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

@Edna congrats on 500!!!and I wanted one too,my Christmas budget tried to be a grinch this year,but thanks to Amazon prime,not as bad as I had thought ! !

Thanks,

Prime and lightning deals were great for me this year too. :) It did help.

18 hours ago, Adversarious1 said:

1208161845.jpg

Thank You Ms. Santa! 263a.png(aka @Edna)

@Adversarious1 

I hope it keeps you well while you work this Christmas/Holiday Season. Thank you for your service keeping the peace for the rest of us!

There is so much negative energy directed at LEO's it's  often hard to remember that there are people who support y'all. Maybe this'll make it a tad bit easier.

aerotank giant and .8 vocc kanger coils.I'm in love with these coils!they clock in at 1.08 on the aerotank giant,but.89 on my aerotank 2.I am getting a few dry hits on the giant,don't know what's up with that....but it is huge and overhangs my rx200 just by a touch . but I am loving the sub ohm in my aerotank 2!!-! these coils are so much improved to the dual coils I was using,performance wise and definently flavor wise!I hope they last awhile,will be stocking up on those puppies next month!

I finally redeemed some of my points at a local B&M for a Christmas present for myself. They offer different vaping kits and this was the one I chose:

It contains a Wisemec 2/3 (cyan was my choice)

An EHPRO Billow V3 Rdta,

6 Samsung 18650 batteries and 2 cases,

A Nitecore D2 digicharger ,

48 prebuilt coils by demon killer (in various ohm levels)

A packet of organic cotton

A pair of ceramic tweezers

and a pair of plato wire cutters.

They also had 30% off on my favorite juice so I picked up 250ml of it for only $26 and for $1 each I got two trial 5ml bottles of juices I wanted to try.

CV Christmas.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

it's me again,my tropical torte132 ml,cafe cream132ml,bakers bean15ml,cafe cream 15ML and yuletide cheer 15 mlfrom vapemoar.two 1.2 ohm occ coils,one .5 ohm occ coil,one .15 ohm ni200 occ coil,one .2 ohm ssocc coil.wohoo!!all set for my subtank nano,I really like both the 1.5 and .5 it came with.the 1.5 burned out but you know how that goes with the coils that come extra with a tank,I have been vaping on the .5 occ for three days now.I really like it alot,I was very surprised.when the vapeshop idiots sold me occ coils for my nebox I hated them,but then the nebox is a steamy pile of well...oh and my two drip tips.really like them unfortunately didn't fit the nano,but I am putting them to good use elsewhere;)

Edited by Foofightervapegirl

4043550f8c0ef3a7f91a91d5aa5a573a.jpg RX300 mod042ac47b65fcd71745c4807f656a873e.jpg
Uses 4 batts that load from the bottom for easy swaps...8a34f43b2e13a4d2540ef7a85d925417.jpg Also has a stainless 510...all my atties sit flush and fire right up.
4 batts give it plenty of power that lasts for daysa813bf3446a3ba705ed5b022e3f37ba0.jpg
Been vaping the CloudBeast at 140w..no batt sag, just a good steady vape..Heard Smok is coming out soon with the King CloudBeast that uses a T-12 coil rated up to a whopping 300w..perfect for my RX300 probably.. leastwise I'll have to check it out.. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, smacksy said:

Heard Smok is coming out soon with the King CloudBeast that uses a T-12 coil rated up to a whopping 300w..perfect for my RX300 probably.

Great...another Smok tank to add to my ever growing stash...lol.

Update: Confirmed. The TFV12 Cloud Beast King. 

Edited by Adversarious1

17 minutes ago, Walt said:

I love this thread.  I look at what I have already collected and think, I've gone insane.  I read this thread and I think, but I'm in good company!

Its called preparing for the vapololypse (a time when vape supplies are no longer available unless you get them from a bootlegger)

13 minutes ago, FXRich said:

Its called preparing for the vapololypse (a time when vape supplies are no longer available unless you get them from a bootlegger)

Yep.  I could easily go the next couple of years without having to buy any liquid, coils or batteries.  8 regulated mods, 4 mech mods, 13 tanks, 7 RDA's, 40 18650 batteries, 4 26650 batteries, plenty of coils for each of the tanks, 3000+ feet of wire in various gauges, enough Cotton Bacon that I think I should be considered a business partner, over a gallon (total) in store bought liquid and enough PG, VG, nic base and flavorings to make another 2+ gallons; and my stash pales in comparison to many.

4 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

I am vastly unprepared!

No time like the present to start stockpiling... a little at a time... new tank here, mod there, battery or two, liter of liquid supplies... and in no time you'll have a nice shelf-full of goodies (and a freezer full too)!

@Adversarious1 I've lost count on my mods and tanks, but I can tell you there are 5 regulated mods (3 TC and 2 VW), a dozen 18650's,  and 15 tanks on my desk at the moment... plus two mechs and a dripper within an arm's reach :)  I do know there are 2 each unopened TopTank Mini kits and Subank mini kits on the shelf too... not to mention all the things I don't use anymore (or very often), lol.  I make my own juices and have enough PG/VG/flavor supplies to make about 2.5 gal of liquids (and enough Nicotine to make 20 gal of 6mg or less).  Last count of coils exceeded 200 sealed (horizontal 1.2 and 0.5 Ohm ST-mini coils) and plenty of wire to re-build my empty heads or go back to building RBA or RDA coils.  

I could use a few more gallons of PG/VG and a few liters of flavorings... and another 1000' of wire, but I think I'm good to go for a few years! :D 

I'm getting there...I need more VG and a few flavorings since my taste seems to change constantly lately.  I could probably use more wire but I have about 300+ prebuilt coils I can install in my RBA's and RDTA's. Maybe I'll pick up a few more 18650's but I think as long as I get the VG and flavorings I'm set for a long haul. I even have a Solar battery bank/charger for when the power goes out ;)

18 minutes ago, Squid said:

Eleaf pico kit, COV mini Volt, Istick Power Nano kit, 2 bottles of Black Knight and 2 +1 bottles Of King of Churn (Thanks for the +1!) showed up yesterday. Ordered Saturday from the VT store. Going to miss the 2 day shipping when the warehouse moves to Cali, I'll have to wait an extra day 1f622.png

Those COV mini volts are finicky, but they are great for a stealth vape.  

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Eleaf pico kit, COV mini Volt, Istick Power Nano kit, 2 bottles of Black Knight and 2 +1 bottles Of King of Churn (Thanks for the +1!) showed up yesterday. Ordered Saturday from the VT store. Going to miss the 2 day shipping when the warehouse moves to Cali, I'll have to wait an extra day 1f622.png

@Adversarious1 is right about the COV mini volt but I love mine. It does drive me crazy that it shuts off if you put it down for a few minutes. I have it paired with a Wotofo Serpent mini RTA and it's a great vape on the go.

You're going to love your pico, I still use mine daily though I have a large assortment of other mods. Would you Please do a review on the ipower nano kit I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on one they're just cute.