Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

38 minutes ago, Tam said:

Forgot to post this earlier, but @Edna kindly sent me a pretty green marbled Drip Tip with the screen inside to try. My excuse for not posting earlier is that I've been very busy giving this new tip a work out to see how I would like it compared to the spiral Drip Tip. Thanks so much, Edna!

Oh, and I liked it so well that I've ordered more in different colors, lol.   :D  

@Tam

Uh Oh...I made Tam spend more money :blush:

Glad you like :)

Received my two boxes of Nautilus BVC 1.6 Ohm coils from the V|T store!  Ordered on Friday, received on Monday (free standard shipping), and they were the cheapest price I've found anywhere in the US :D

Now that the V|T Store has more stuff, and better prices... Chris should expect more regular orders from me in the future...

It's not exactly VAPE mail, but with three output ports, this will be helpful for my mod and my cell phone, I just got a 10,000 mah external battery charger (the thing is a monster).  So if I take enough cords with me when I go to my mom's when my SO and son are working on the brush pile over there, I don't have to worry about running out of power for my mod, my phone, or my tablet, lol.  It ouputs 1000 mah from each ouput port, but the thing is MONSTROUSLY large.  Sort of like a brick.  The goal was one for my phone, but my SO went overboard on Amazon.  Maybe he wanted to donate that much more money to the National MS Association through Amazon Smile, lol.

On 9/20/2016 at 8:19 AM, Earthling789 said:

Received my two boxes of Nautilus BVC 1.6 Ohm coils from the V|T store!  Ordered on Friday, received on Monday (free standard shipping), and they were the cheapest price I've found anywhere in the US :D

Now that the V|T Store has more stuff, and better prices... Chris should expect more regular orders from me in the future...

Speaking of which, @Christopher, it would mean the world to me if you would carry the .25 ohm Uwell Crown 2 coils - right now you only carry the .5.  I've experienced better flavor, and the reviews I've read, with the .25 coils than with the .5 coils.  When you get them, you get one of each, and I liked the .25's so much that my next order for coils was .25.  Plus, the good flavor lasts longer with the .25's, rather than the steep drop off you get with the .5's, obviously from another site where I paid more for them.  And I can't remember if you were out of Herekles + SS or if you don't carry them.  Okay, that's my request for the day

Edited by spydre

I just received a Griffin RDTA from the wonderful VT Store that I ordered for my soon to be daughter in law .... and a Nitecore UM10 Charger for my SUV via Amazon Prime.

Though I didn't get it in the mail,.. I also got a new KangerTech Cupti all-in-one mod from my local B&M for free with points, and a Limitless Plus (Clone) from a neighbor.

Edited by Edna

10 minutes ago, Edna said:

I just received a Griffin RDTA from the wonderful VT Store that I ordered for my soon to be daughter in law .... and a Nitecore UM10 Charger for my SUV via Amazon Prime.

Though I didn't get it in the mail,.. I also got a new KangerTech Cupti all-in-one mod from my local B&M for free with points, and a Limitless Plus (Clone) from a neighbor.

You now have to do a review on the Cupti, whether or not it leaks, ease of use, etc. etc. 

8 minutes ago, FXRich said:

You now have to do a review on the Cupti, whether or not it leaks, ease of use, etc. etc. 

I've only been using it for a few hours but... I like it!  I'm going to put a first impressions review up in a minute.

6 hours ago, spydre said:

It's not exactly VAPE mail, but with three output ports, this will be helpful for my mod and my cell phone, I just got a 10,000 mah external battery charger (the thing is a monster).  So if I take enough cords with me when I go to my mom's when my SO and son are working on the brush pile over there, I don't have to worry about running out of power for my mod, my phone, or my tablet, lol.  It ouputs 1000 mah from each ouput port, but the thing is MONSTROUSLY large.  Sort of like a brick.  The goal was one for my phone, but my SO went overboard on Amazon.  Maybe he wanted to donate that much more money to the National MS Association through Amazon Smile, lol.

Speaking of which, @Christopher, it would mean the world to me if you would carry the .25 ohm uwell Crown 2 coils - right now you only carry the .5.  I've experienced better flavor, and the reviews I've read, with the .25 coils than with the .5 coils.  When you get them, you get one of each, and I liked the .25's so much that my next order for coils was .25.  Plus, the good flavor lasts longer with the .25's, rather than the steep drop off you get with the .5's, obviously from another site where I paid more for them.  And I can't remember if you were out of Herekles + SS or if you don't carry them.  Okay, that's my request for the day

You got it :) Will bring them in on the next order. 

I had a HUGE surprise in the mail Monday, I received an istick 50W from @Tam!

Along with it was two wraps, I'm having trouble deciding which I'll put on they're both cool!

01 50.JPGI was in shock. I fired it up and have used it quite happily! I can see why Tam loves this mod :)

Thanks Tam !

3 hours ago, Tam said:

This is also another reason why having lots of back ups is important -- I can pay it forward and make someone else happy.  :) 

^^ This ^^ Exactly! 

I've Paid Forward (almost) all of my unwanted or excess gear, and made lots of people happy.   I have sold a couple of pieces, but they were new-in-package and at greatly reduced price!  It makes me happy to do so, too, when I can... especially for someone in need or for a smoker that is wanting to get away from analogs, but has no idea about vaping :D .   

7 hours ago, Tam said:

Six new drip tips finally came in from SlowTech today. These are the ones with the screen in them (in various colors) that @Edna got me hooked on. They work so well! Thanks, Edna.  :) 

@Tam 

Whoo Hoo! they made it! :D  

What colors did you get?

@spydre

The screens are awesome, I've decided that they're the only style of drip tip I'll use anymore. No spit back, no condensation, they stay cool and clean up easily. Can't ask for more than that. :) 

On 9/23/2016 at 8:17 AM, spydre said:

Speaking of which, @Christopher, it would mean the world to me if you would carry the .25 ohm uwell Crown 2 coils - right now you only carry the .5.  I've experienced better flavor, and the reviews I've read, with the .25 coils than with the .5 coils.  When you get them, you get one of each, and I liked the .25's so much that my next order for coils was .25.  Plus, the good flavor lasts longer with the .25's, rather than the steep drop off you get with the .5's, obviously from another site where I paid more for them.  And I can't remember if you were out of Herekles + SS or if you don't carry them.  Okay, that's my request for the dAy.......@spydre...if you can stand vaping at 45 watts I think the max for this coil is 55.the .8coils that are kanthal kick the other coils butts! Excellent vapor production,they suck way less juice,they last seven days.they do have a bit of A wicking issue but it is very easily solved,I just take a safety pin and poke a small hole in each of the exposed cotton slots,then prime and soak it as usual.even with the saftey pin,the .25's lasted all of three days at 40 watts or lower.I'd keep them around for temp control, but that's it!the .8's handle the thick juices I favor a whole lot better imho.

2 hours ago, Edna said:

@spydre

The screens are awesome, I've decided that they're the only style of Drip Tip I'll use anymore. No spit back, no condensation, they stay cool and clean up easily. Can't ask for more than that. :) 

Gosh, I would love those, I get spit back when my Crown 2 is full.  Can you get them anywhere in the states, and do they have delrin tips that aren't the wide mouth tips? 

Thanks.

@FXRich Just to be clear - is spitback what you get when juice comes out of the drip tip sometimes, or are you talking about saliva getting into the juice?  Like with a soda?  Thanks again.

@Foofightervapegirl The VT store doesn't carry the .8 kanthal coils, either.

Edited by spydre
Added another response.