Kangertech Evod stopped working on my battery!?

Hello, I recently switched to an evod tank and I am very pleased with the performance of it.
Today I realized my battery was not making a connection with the evod atomizer…

When I press down, the battery will light up, but blink a few times after 3 seconds, there is no vapor.
If I unscrew the whole unit from the battery, and try to vape with the tank barley on top of the battery, IT WORKS!?! very weird.
Is there any explanation for this?

I am using a Buck Naked E Express battery, (the smaller common size) with a kangertech top. (Evod)
The atomizers are the 1.8ohm resistance Coil units from kangertech.

The battery works with my first top, the plastic whics.
I have been using the kangertech evod for 3 days now, and I just switched the atomizer yesterday and it worked.
I charged my battery before I went to bed, woke up and set it up as usual and the problem started.

Im not sure what the problem could be because I used the EVOD with the new atomizer all last night…

Maybe the post inside the battery got pushed down too far, can you pry it up a little bit with the tip of a steak knife one side at a time ,( EASY DOES IT ) then try it .Sometimes they get pushed in and wont make a good connection with the atomizer .

Maybe the post inside the battery got pushed down too far, can you pry it up a little bit with the tip of a steak knife one side at a time ,( EASY DOES IT ) then try it .Sometimes they get pushed in and wont make a good connection with the atomizer .

I don't advise using any type of knife. A bit of a slip and stab yourself hazard. You can use tweezers or a small flat head screwdriver.

yeah it seems to be a connection issue, but when I pry it up using a paper clip, it doesnt fix it completely.

I still need to start the battery button, THEN screw it on untill I hear it burn, and then only can i use it.

but now the EVOD is kinda loose and its just completley stupid. I have to use my vapor pen with the top of it jiggling around.

After learning about vapors this past week, I feel so cheated from what I purchased.

I payed 50$ for a chapstick sized battery that came with those ****ty whicked top, a case, and a charger!

It wasnt until after that my wife bought one out of jealousy, that we started to learn more and more.

I wish I would have bough a "normal" brand instead of this buck naked pice of crap.

Its no wonder why they where so adamant on their 6 month warrantee.