Burnt taste

kfer008

So I have a ego-cc, earlier today while I was using it, it worked just fine I noticed a bit of a sizzle and I'm guessing it's the juice that's being heated also while I was vaping I noticed like a bubble sound. Also didn't think much of it. About 3 hours later I picked it up to use it and noticed the taste, I have Blue Hawaiian flavor by the way, it now taste like a burnt flavor. Earlier it was rich in sweet flavor and not anymore. Any idea what it might be or what I can do? I'm very new to this. Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area.

Sounds like you burnt out the wick or the carto depending on which one you are using. If you have a variable voltage battery check to make sure you don't have it up too high, then replace the cartomizer or the wick, and add new juice. The wicks and cartos generally only last a few days before needing replaced unless you clean them then you can stretch it to about 5 day's depending on how often you use it.

Okay, what you have is a bottom coil clearomizer with the evod. The piece you unscrew so you can fill it? Sticking out of there is basically a pole. That is what holds your coil/wick assembly. You twist the pole to unscrew the coil (don't do this unless you have replacement coils already), and then put the replacement coil/wick assembly in the same way. Then just sit the evod clearomizer on it's end, so it's straight up, for a couple minutes to give time for the fluid to soak into the wick. It looks like you have the evod starter kit, right? So that does not have variable voltage, correct?

I know that if I hold down the button in the middle it will give me a higher voltage but the store I bought it said to keep it in the low (not sure what the actual volts are in the two settings) setting, this way my battery wouldn't die fast and I wouldn't burn as much juice.

Please disregard Spyders comment. It is incorrect.

In the manual in the picture, the second piece from the left is your atomizer. This is the piece that needs to be replaced. You should have gotten some extras in the kit. Otherwise you will have to purchase those. I typically got a week or more out of that style atomizer.

Please disregard Spyders comment. It is incorrect.

In the manual in the picture, the second piece from the left is your atomizer. This is the piece that needs to be replaced. You should have gotten some extras in the kit. Otherwise you will have to purchase those. I typically got a week or more out of that style atomizer.

Sorry, it was....way early, and I misread what I saw on the device.