Advice please regarding my mini davide

Patricia

Good morning again, well not really. It is one of those mornings when nothing seems to be going right and the thought keeps hacking at me to just say ---- --, I'll just go down to the closest convenient store and get a pack of smokes. I never had all this difficulty when I used analogs. I am trying so hard but right now I just washed my Protank so I cannot use that yet, same thing with my Vivi Nova and the brand new Davide I have been saving for my new juice does not fire up at all. So I cleaned my new juice out of it so I can try another coil and the tank part came off of it. That is when I noticed that it is plastic like the Vivi Nova. It is not glass like the Protank AND it will not go back onto the metal parts. It does not screw in, there are no ridges around it so I cannot figure out how to put it back on. I did not take it off, it just came off while I was washing it. I bought it from Discount vapors and it says it is Vapeonly on the package and sales slip. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I do have a CE5 that has some of my old (don't like so much) juice in it but it is half clogged up and like Carter says "you have to pull on it like a thick milkshake". As I'm sure you can tell I am extremely frustrated and THAT is when I back slide.

There is no reason you can't use a Protank right after you wash it. I do it all the time. I'll rinse the coil if I want to change juice flavors and use it right away provided it wasn't all gunked up. I blow it out first, insert it in the tank and within a few hits it's performing as usual.

If it just came off when you washed it I would say place it back together and the screw part should hold the tank in. The O-rings are there to seal the juice and keep it from leaking.

There is no screw part, it is just a plastic tube . No ridges on the ends to screw into anything. The plastic tube on my VN has the edges that screw into the other parts but not this.

There is no reason you can't use a Protank right after you wash it. I do it all the time. I'll rinse the coil if I want to change juice flavors and use it right away provided it wasn't all gunked up. I blow it out first, insert it in the tank and within a few hits it's performing as usual.

Thank you. That is what I did. I was in a nicotine panic attack. I feel better now.

There is no screw part, it is just a plastic tube . No ridges on the ends to screw into anything. The plastic tube on my VN has the edges that screw into the other parts but not this.

Not the tank itself but the bottom piece.

Good morning again, well not really. It is one of those mornings when nothing seems to be going right and the thought keeps hacking at me to just say ---- --, I'll just go down to the closest convenient store and get a pack of smokes. I never had all this difficulty when I used analogs. I am trying so hard but right now I just washed my Protank so I cannot use that yet, same thing with my Vivi Nova and the brand new Davide I have been saving for my new juice does not fire up at all. So I cleaned my new juice out of it so I can try another coil and the tank part came off of it. That is when I noticed that it is plastic like the Vivi Nova. It is not glass like the Protank AND it will not go back onto the metal parts. It does not screw in, there are no ridges around it so I cannot figure out how to put it back on. I did not take it off, it just came off while I was washing it. I bought it from Discount vapors and it says it is Vapeonly on the package and sales slip. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I do have a CE5 that has some of my old (don't like so much) juice in it but it is half clogged up and like Carter says "you have to pull on it like a thick milkshake". As I'm sure you can tell I am extremely frustrated and THAT is when I back slide.

WAIT-you put the daivide together by placing the glASS TUBE into the bottom then place the top onto the glass then the top screws into the metal tube inthe center the pressure holds the tube into place because the center is what is screwed together not the glass tube -to the top and bottom . and mine is glass I know because ive broken it already lol .

WAIT-you put the daivide together by placing the glASS TUBE into the bottom then place the top onto the glass then the top screws into the metal tube inthe center the pressure holds the tube into place because the center is what is screwed together not the glass tube -to the top and bottom . and mine is glass I know because ive broken it already lol .

Thanks, Christie. You said it much better than I did! :D

I hope everyones is glass, I get mine from DV and they are. Edited by wizard46304

OK, I think I got the pressure of the metal holding the tube in place. I still say this is plastic. I was doubting myself but I have the VN and the PT to compare it to and it is VN material. I have dropped it on the floor and it bounced it did not break. So, I am pushing past that part but I am not putting this thing together right because I cannot get it to work. Tried with different batteries that are working fine so that is not it. I went to utube hoping to find a video on changing the coil but only found reviews. I admire yall who can actually build these things. I cant even put it together when it is built and just has got to be put together. What in the world could I be doing wrong? I never had trouble changing out my PT coil.

OK, I think I got the pressure of the metal holding the tube in place. I still say this is plastic. I was doubting myself but I have the VN and the PT to compare it to and it is VN material. I have dropped it on the floor and it bounced it did not break. So, I am pushing past that part but I am not putting this thing together right because I cannot get it to work. Tried with different batteries that are working fine so that is not it. I went to utube hoping to find a video on changing the coil but only found reviews. I admire yall who can actually build these things. I cant even put it together when it is built and just has got to be put together. What in the world could I be doing wrong? I never had trouble changing out my PT coil.

Are you using the coils that came with it? Many of us had issues with then being no Good.

All those that I got from Discount Vapers is glass...as are the others I got from a different vendor. I didn't know they came in plastic, I thought they were all made of Pyrex.

A far so know they are all glass, figure maybe imposters may try and sneak plastic in.

I had the same problem. I went to my local b & m store and bought one on my lunch break with some new liquid. Got back to work filled it up and it would fire. So I put a new coil in it and still nothing so I called them and they told me to bring it in so I did. The guy put it on his mod and it was working I'm like wtf lol do I have a bad battery he said no. That my center post on my battery was smushed to far down and it wasn't making contact with the bottom of the coil. So before you send it back and waste more coils and juice look at the center posts on your battery's that might be the problem like this a9ydeje7.jpg If you see the center post try like using a small screw driver or a long stiff pointy knife and keep prying up being easy and careful with it and it should start working. Edited by Mrwaylon

I had the same problem. I went to my local b & m store and bought one on my lunch break with some new liquid. Got back to work filled it up and it would fire. So I put a new coil in it and still nothing so I called them and they told me to bring it in so I did. The guy put it on his mod and it was working I'm like wtf lol do I have a bad battery he said no. That my center post on my battery was smushed to far down and it wasn't making contact with the bottom of the coil. So before you send it back and waste more coils and juice look at the center posts on your battery's that might be the problem like this a9ydeje7.jpg If you see the center post try like using a small screw driver or a long stiff pointy knife and keep prying up being easy and careful with it and it should start working.

wham-o! youre using this AFTER a vivi nova arent you ?

mine does this too! I cant believe I didnt catch it ! those novas push the post down a bit in the battery! Good call Mr waylon!

All those that I got from Discount Vapers is glass...as are the others I got from a different vendor. I didn't know they came in plastic, I thought they were all made of Pyrex.

If you got a geniune Anyvape Davide mini, it will be glass. The manufacturer ONLY produces glassomizers, doesn't even produce plastic cartomizers. It could be that with the mini, the glass is thinner, maybe, so it feels more plasticky? As for dropping, I've dropped several pro tanks and they haven't broken on me *knock on wood*.

If you got a geniune Anyvape Davide mini, it will be glass. The manufacturer ONLY produces glassomizers, doesn't even produce plastic cartomizers.

I've got some Anyvape BCC clearomizers that have plastic tanks, just not on any of my Davides.

mine does this too! I cant believe I didnt catch it ! those novas push the post down a bit in the battery! Good call Mr waylon!

Yeah the only reason I knew about it was I was switching from a kanger T3S to the mini and that's when I found out about it lol. But it sounds to me that's what her problem is

mine does this too! I cant believe I didnt catch it !  those novas push the post down a bit in the battery! Good call Mr waylon!

Yep, used to happen to me when I had t2's

I had the same problem. I went to my local b & m store and bought one on my lunch break with some new liquid. Got back to work filled it up and it would fire. So I put a new coil in it and still nothing so I called them and they told me to bring it in so I did. The guy put it on his mod and it was working I'm like wtf lol do I have a bad battery he said no. That my center post on my battery was smushed to far down and it wasn't making contact with the bottom of the coil. So before you send it back and waste more coils and juice look at the center posts on your battery's that might be the problem like this a9ydeje7.jpg If you see the center post try like using a small screw driver or a long stiff pointy knife and keep prying up being easy and careful with it and it should start working.

Thank you. That was it. I had already thrown away 3 coils before I realized it.