Custom HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid 510 atomizer 2.0 ohm standard, matte black

Tam

Seriously, I cannot recommend this atomizer enough. I'm not sure what the difference is between a regular HH.357 and the custom job is other than a couple of dollars but mine are simply AMAZING! The regular is $21.99 and the custom is $24.99. For a couple dollars more, I'd go with the custom, just my opinion, though.

I started out with one to try. One became an order for two more. And tonight I pulled the trigger on two more.

Um...it's so I can keep like flavors in one atomizer. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

There's a little bit of a learning curve to it, and the first one took me a little while to get it right but when I did... :dribble:

In the year and a half that I've been vaping I've tried a lot of different atomizers once I started direct dripping, and these custom HH.357 blow them all away in terms of flavor and performance. Once they start getting a tighter draw I just drop them into a small glass container with a premium vodka (these do not deserve rot gut vodka, IMO) for a couple of hours, shake a little, swirl a little, take it out, drip a few drops of vodka and let it run through, then, I blot gently to get most of the liquid out (the directions don't say to do this, but I like to not have to vape it out), add 6 or more drops and... nirvana.

I tried using the Smoketech 2.0 bridgeless that was my favorite until trying the HH.357 and...it just doesn't deliver the flavor of the juices. I've gotten used to the superior performance. *sighs* After using these for a while I'm totally ruined for all other atomizers. :)

With 50/50, 12 mg juice I'm surrounded by huge clouds of vapor, the juice's flavor explodes in every draw...wow.

Rixter, if we ever meet in person, I'd like to buy you a drink. Or a couple dozen. Thanks so much for the most excellent rec!

Avid Vaper is who sells these. You can get them here: http://www.avidvaper.com/custom-hh-357-cisco-spec-hybrid-510-atomizer/

Well? What are you waiting for? You really, really need to try this. It's like vaping for the very first time and everything is working perfectly. :D

Okay, I am so ready to try the drip, tired of cleaning out a clearo/glasso/tanko when I get bleh juice, but start with the smoke tech till I get the hang of it.

Don't mean to jump your thread, but it's related...I don't understand how the drip shields work, I've seen them on empire, and seems pricey for a little tube, so can you explain how what why?

When you drip what is your usual batt? How hard is it to change flavors?

Can you just bring your &?@ and your gear up here and teach me?!?,

Okay, I am so ready to try the drip, tired of cleaning out a clearo/glasso/tanko when I get bleh juice, but start with the smoke tech till I get the hang of it.

Don't mean to jump your thread, but it's related...I don't understand how the drip shields work, I've seen them on empire, and seems pricey for a little tube, so can you explain how what why?

When you drip what is your usual batt? How hard is it to change flavors?

Can you just bring your &?@ and your gear up here and teach me?!?,

Atomizers tend to leak a little where it connects to the battery so the drip shield contains that so it doesn't drip all over your battery and fingers. The drip shields can be very pricey to pretty inexpensive on Empire Mods. I only use the ones specifically made for eGo type batteries so they also hide the threads and look better. Every now and then I do a dry draw (draw on the atty without pushing the power button) to draw the juice that has leaked into the drip shield back into the atty so I don't have to redrip for awhile.

The only battery I use these days are my Vision Spinners.

Like any other atomizer I keep like flavors in each atomizer. Fruit flavors in one, bakery flavors in another, etc.

My time is pretty limited as I'm taking care of my mother so I can't make a full fledged road trip right now. There's a conference I'm attending in Denver in October. Since I don't care to get up at the buttcrack of dawn to drive through two city's worth of rush hour I go the day before and stay in a hotel. If you want to get together earlier I'll meet you halfway in Colorado Springs on a weekend. :)

It was more humor than anything, and hoping moms doing better, I've been there. Would enjoy meeting you in October.. I'm working way too many hours to get away myself...

So I would need different shields for ego type batts and APVs? (all are 510/ego)

It was more humor than anything, and hoping moms doing better, I've been there. Would enjoy meeting you in October.. I'm working way too many hours to get away myself...

So I would need different shields for ego type batts and APVs? (all are 510/ego)

The eGo type batts have the outside threads. With the drip shields that are made specifically for eGo batts, the threads are covered. The other shields that are for 510 (like APVs?), they sit on top of the eGo batts. At least that's what it does on mine. As I don't have any APVs I can't tell you for certain. I have both types of drip shields because when I first started dripping I didn't know the difference. When we get together I'll be happy to bring them all. :)

If all your mods have eGo cone threads, then you'll need eGo Drip Shield Cones.

Here's a link to a good article about how drip shields work: Drip Shields...And How They Work

In short, a drip shield, while protecting you from leaks, also acts as a reservoir, which allows you to add more liquid than just 3-4 drops at a time.

On an eGo drip shield, the bottom o-ring inside the shield is higher than on regular shields to accommodate the eGo's outer threading. This allows the shield to cover the eGo's cone threading while maintaining a seal just below the leak point of the atty.

EGODC-2.jpg

Empire Mods' eGo Drip Shield Cone - $4.99

Edited by Rixter

I've heard that the MT3 won't fit inside the well of some PVs because the connection well diameter is too small, but if the connection has eGo cone threading, then the eGo drip shields should have no problem fitting inside the connection well.

Edited by Rixter

I've tried many different devices... from carto tanks to bottom coil clearos to whatever else. And I STILL always end up back where I started with what simply tastes the BEST of all other options... and that is DIRECT DRIPPING! ( Not to mention it is basically the easiest way to vape as well.) I don't know why I even waste my money thinking that the latest new thing is going to be THAT much better... because it never is!

Edited by DAYVAPE

Since I got the hang of direct dripping it's my preferred method to vape. The HH.357 just took it up to a whole new level of taste and performance. Although, I must admit, the Davide mini comes about as close as any clearomizer/tanks I've tried so it works well for me when I'm on the road and can't drip. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines