Does this annoy anyone else?

At my hospital I was in for tests after Memorial Day weekend and they let me vape in my hospital bed no questions asked. I was trying to sneak and got caught, the cardiologist told me no reason to hide it and that he was trying to get all his smoking patients to switch over.

Either way, its way easy to get away with vaping in places like that since there is no smell or lingering smoke to contend with.

But yes, ignorance is bliss. Electronics should never be lumped in when "tobacco free" is considered, since they are all tobacco free.

Edited by bcartervol98

The only reason I can think of is because the "faux analog" looking e-cigs, well, look exactly like an analog, if you ignore the fact that there is no ash, no smoke coming from the tip, and it's not getting shorter. Therefore, SOMEONE'S going to look at it and yell, "SHE'S SMOKING!"

If its for health concerns maybe they should outlaw McDonalds also :D

I like the part about no water pipes or hookahs. lol

You reckon they've had problems in the past with stoners walkin' around smokin' the dank in a bong before?

If you got fired I bet you might have a wonderful teat case law suit. Spend millions of the hospitals money.

If you were just discriminated against you might still have a payday coming for nusiance suit. In some states vapers will take marijuana and make a vape liquid from it and call it "medical".

But then that stuff probably still stinks. It did in the 60's.

That right there will be the demise of vaping in the Military, because of the device they will make vaporizers contraband.

Yeah, but we all knew it was coming. Sooner or later, someone would find a way to vape "other things" with one.

Edited by Rixter

Okay we're all gonna get banned, but yes in Colorado everyone thinks you're not vapeing nic, and it sucks, cuz it's hurting the industry as a whole... I've ha d to explain a couple times, glad a had a 10ml bottle to prove to the man once!

But sheepers it does not stink like you think anymore...What does is the smell I get when driving down i70 on the way home from work, like 8p. You can smell the calitas for miles, like large packs of skunks, ther are so many LEGAL grows and they dont even try to mask or clean their exhaust and it makes me ................fill the blank yourself

We haven't had much issue here in Washington, smoking weed is actually legal here now, and not just the medicinal. So out here vapor isn't really used much to hide weed smoking, at least not that I am aware of, but I'm sure some of the techier pot heads might be into it... Lol

Okay we're all gonna get banned, but yes in Colorado everyone thinks you're not vapeing nic, and it sucks, cuz it's hurting the industry as a whole... I've ha d to explain a couple times, glad a had a 10ml bottle to prove to the man once!

But sheepers it does not stink like you think anymore...What does is the smell I get when driving down i70 on the way home from work, like 8p. You can smell the calitas for miles, like large packs of skunks, ther are so many LEGAL grows and they dont even try to mask or clean their exhaust and it makes me ................fill the blank yourself

I dont understand why anyone would want to grow and herd large packs of skunks! Or maybe I didnt understand your comment! :dizzy:

I dont understand why anyone would want to grow and herd large packs of skunks! Or maybe I didnt understand your comment! :dizzy:

He is talking about growing the "other leaf" the facilities use hydroponics to make it more potent thus making the need for ventilation. So the ventilation smells like the plants and they don't clean up the ventilation.