New Vaper

Ok guys so I decided its time for me to quit analogs. Been smoking for 10+ years. I picked up an ego-c kit a few days ago. I have been vaping on it ever since.

Although I have limit my use analogs, I still smoke one every now and then. Guess I am waiting for this last pack to be gone. I usually smoked around half a pack a day. I used to smoke half, butt out, smoke half again. Pall Mall Lights 100s.

With my ego c, I am vaping 20mg. I think it might be a little too high. I am not getting sick or anything, I feel like it should be lower since I didn't smoke as much. I don't want to be getting more nicotine than I was with my analogs. I realize I am not getting any of other chemicals but still. Anyway, I looked into DIY, but not ready for that yet obviously. Hence, I ordered some more e-liquid, this time 12mg 50/50 pg/vg. My goal is to get down to 0mg and then quit the ecig.

I am not vaping constantly. I am not vaping at work. I take a couple vapes in the morning. Go to work. Take a couple vapes on my breaks and during lunch. Then when I get home I vape some more. It's really difficult during work. That's when I need a cig the most. For some reason, I can't focus as good as I used too.

Do you guys recommend I stick with the 20mg or vape the 12mg exclusively? And when should I go to a lower dosage? If I am able to quit that would be fantastic. I am attempting to get my bro on the ecig too. He said he'd give it a shot once his carton is done.

Forgot to ask, wonderring how many of you continued to smoke analogs every once in a while when you first go your ecig? I realize it's not a big deal, But I would like to know everyone else's experience and when they were finally able to kick analogs completely and eventually the ecig. Wish me luck.

ill be honest its all about what you want. If you want to exclusively vape the 12mg then go for it! :) i would say just keep the 20mg liquid just incase you have a huge craving. I just stopped smoking altogether but i dont think any of us have quit the actual e-cigs. :)

Thanks guys. I know it's different for everyone. I am still getting used to vaping. I mean it's not that I'm gonna toss the 20mg, like I said, I just don't want to get more nicotine than I normally would. I suppose it's not a big deal, since I am no longer getting those other carcinogens. After purchasing a cheap mall brand several years ago, I picked it up recently. It was helpful so then I decided to go all in with ecigs.

Picked up an egoc kit at my local vapor store while I was waiting for my online order to come in. Wouldn't have even ordered online, had I known this place was nearby. Either way, I am still waiting for my Spinner T3 1300mah. Pro Tank Clearomizer. I am thinking I may see if I can return that but I highly doubt the peeps at sweet-vapes would go for it. I see when it comes. I may like to have a couple around. Worse comes to worse, I can sell one to my bro.

Welcome to vape talk and the best of luck to stopping the use of the analogs. A friend at work who had switched over to e-cigs bought me a Blu in a convenient store one day and said just try it. I did and I liked it. Then she took me down to the local tobacco shop and helped me pick out a basic little kit and 10ml of menthol juice, since that is what I had been smoking. I never put another analog in my mouth and that was April 25th, my 51 birthday. I had been smoking 40 years and was smoking 2 packs of analogs a day. I call it a miracle. I have 5 kids who are just blown away. They never thought I would quit smoking. Well, that's my success story. Good luck to you!

Forgot to ask, wonderring how many of you continued to smoke analogs every once in a while when you first go your ecig? I realize it's not a big deal, But I would like to know everyone else's experience and when they were finally able to kick analogs completely and eventually the ecig. Wish me luck.

Once I decided Im not smoking anymore ,that was it for me .I just dont smoke cigarettes And umm... I dont plan on quitting the e cig.it makes me happy . :yes

Thanks guys. I know it's different for everyone. I am still getting used to vaping. I mean it's not that I'm gonna toss the 20mg, like I said, I just don't want to get more nicotine than I normally would. I suppose it's not a big deal, since I am no longer getting those other carcinogens. After purchasing a cheap mall brand several years ago, I picked it up recently. It was helpful so then I decided to go all in with ecigs.

Picked up an egoc kit at my local vapor store while I was waiting for my online order to come in. Wouldn't have even ordered online, had I known this place was nearby. Either way, I am still waiting for my Spinner T3 1300mah. Pro Tank Clearomizer. I am thinking I may see if I can return that but I highly doubt the peeps at sweet-vapes would go for it. I see when it comes. I may like to have a couple around. Worse comes to worse, I can sell one to my bro.

Keep your glass tank -some juices crack plastic . ;)

I threw away my last half a pack right away and never looked back

My wife nursed a few analogs for about a week before totally going all in

Everybody seems to do it differently. No worries. Just do what you gotta do. You'll make it ok. One day, you'll just know you're done.

Then smokers will start smelling funny to you...no, bad and you'll wonder WTF were you thinking

Honestly, I dont know what to tell you about the mg of nic you are using, I agree with IMEDIC that you could probably get by with lowering your dose and keeping the higher mg for craving control. As for me, I got my first ecig and then finished my pack. After that, I have never had another one. I did take one drag off of a friend's to test myself, and I couldnt handle it anymore. However, I dont think I can/want to quit ecigs anytime soon. I like smoking, thats the main reason I could never quit before. So now I can continue the habit I like in a healthier way.

First of all GOOD LUCK!! I am what one would call a social analog smoker I guess, rarely, but enough I can't say I am a complete non smoker. It is mostly when I am around a lot of smokers with a beer in my hand...and of course....Vegas gets me everytime! But I went from a pack and half a day to less than a pack a month, and usually I don't finish a whole ciggie before I switch back to my ecig. I guess I am stubborn!! When I first started, finding a flavor was hard (So happy with Blue Ice!) so I vaped 50% of the time analongs 50%, but now, after a year, I vape 98% of the time! For some reason, I am one of those people that as soon as I am told I "can't" have something, I want it. I keep the ciggies on me, knowing I can have one, but choose to vape instead! GOOD LUCK!!

I threw away my last half a pack right away and never looked back

My wife nursed a few analogs for about a week before totally going all in

Everybody seems to do it differently. No worries. Just do what you gotta do. You'll make it ok. One day, you'll just know you're done.

Then smokers will start smelling funny to you...no, bad and you'll wonder WTF were you thinking

lol as soon as I started using my ecig I told my husband not to buy me any cigarettes any more and he did once -and he also smoked them because he ran out . he also smoked the emergency cig I kept in my glove box and also the one I had in my purse

even if Ihad wanted that last one he made sure i was not getting it lol

Congratulations on making the switch! When I first started vaping, I still clung to my analogs like they were a life raft. I bought a carton just a couple of days before I got my first e-cig, so I told myself I didn't want them to go to waste. Really, I just didn't want to part with them. Over 2 years later, and I can't stand the sight of analogs.

When I was smoking analogs, all I wanted to do was quit. Now that I am vaping, I enjoy my habit and no one else has to pay the price. Sure, the nicotine is still slowly killing me, but no where near as fast as the analogs. The nicotine alone puts about as much stress on your body as caffeine. I can live with that.