Favorite glass tank and why .....

Ok So I christened a plastic ce4 with a cinnamon liquid lol .I knew better I just *thought* I could try the cinnamon vape a few times then dump it out and wash the tank real quick and be ok . so yeah ,no you need a glass tank . I got a busy and forgot about it and started dinner and the thing is all cloudy and Im so damn ocd I had to put it in the cabinet So I couldnt see it ,It just bugged me to much I tried everything to clean it .

I know about the kanger 1 AND 2 I was just wondering if there were other glass tanks and what you like about them.

As an aside,should we be smoking/vaping things that melt plastic lol ? I was afraid to try the peppermint after that :(

I have asked the same question myself, should we be vaping these caustic/acidic juices. There may be an issue with leaching, where some of the plastic gets disolved into the juice, so you are in effect vaping plastic residue along with your juice. I generally avoid these types of juices, but in small diluted amounts they might be OK.

As for glass tanks, others I have seen include the Dbox, the Anyvape Davide Glassomizer, and the one I am using now the Smoktech Pyrex Vivi Nova. At least I hope its Pyrex.

Best bet is to keep any suspect juices in glass bottles for long term storage.

I prefer glass to plastic myself. I think the days of plastic tanks may be numbered as glass is a superior material, though not as cheap.

Edited by ArnieH

I have some davide glassomizers on order and they should be here tomorrow so i will let you know how they are. The one reason i bought those over more protanks is because everything in them is replaceable. :) tank, base, head, atty, etc.

The Pyrex Vivi Nova's seem to be working pretty good, though the coil in one of the heads seemed to have gotten gunked up rather quickly or else burnt out.

The capacity of these is 3.5 ml. Although I think the sheathing on the outside is a good idea, I really have problems with determining the amount of liquid left, peeping through the slits with the wicks in the way and what not.

I am on the hunt for 4 or 5 ml glass tanks/clearos (not the carto tanks). I think the Dbox is 5 ml.

Edited by ArnieH

I love the glass tank. My issue is I got thru a lot of e juice LOL. I like to see all the clouds of vapor......I'm wondering if I'm not using too much nic at the end of the day. usually, 50 mls of French vanilla lasted me a month and a half with 1.6 ml mouth pieces.....with the protank type products I can go thru a 50 ml bottle in no time. I LOVE the bottom coil vs the strings /wicks in other products but then again, in the other 1.6 clear's I don't over vape and I can vape as long as I want and use less e liquid....I DUNNO, I LOVE THEM ALL.

I have some davide glassomizers on order and they should be here tomorrow so i will let you know how they are. The one reason i bought those over more protanks is because everything in them is replaceable. :) tank, base, head, atty, etc.

That's why I'm trying to wait patiently for the Pro Tank 2 to come out. You can replace everything one piece at a time AND! you can put your own favorite drip tip on it too. :D

This is just me, but when I get a juice that's high in citrus and/or cinnamon I take it out of the plastic bottle it came in and put it into one of my glass ones. If the juice will do to the plastic clearos, I hate to think of what it's doing inside of the plastic bottle and then I wind vaping it. :(

Tam, i will be hosting a coop for protank2 and Mini Protank2 over on ECf in a few weeks. If you arent verified i would reccomend it. The prices will be phenomenal, i'm thinking right around 6.50 Plus shipping to you. S the first tank will be around 12-13, but everything after that will be 6-7. Just as an example, im about to order 400 Efest batteries, The prices on those came in at $3.89-$3.00-$2.80 for 18650-18500-18350 flat top batteries!

Edited by Proetus

Tam, i will be hosting a coop for protank2 and Mini Protank2 over on ECf in a few weeks. If you arent verified i would reccomend it. The prices will be phenomenal, i'm thinking right around 6.50 Plus shipping to you. S the first tank will be around 12-13, but everything after that will be 6-7. Just as an example, im about to order 400 Efest batteries, The prices on those came in at $3.89-$3.00-$2.80 for 18650-18500-18350 flat top batteries!

Those prices sound wonderful and thank you for thinking of me but I'm going to have to decline on the "getting verified" at ECF. When I tried to just join that forum they were insisting on getting a credit card from me to become verified there. It left a bad taste in my mouth for the entire forum. Guess I'll just have to pay full price and look for the Pro Tank 2 elsewhere. Thanks again, though. :)

hmm credit card is not needed to become verified. Can do with ebay or paypal. Funds are definitely not required, just the account is required to verify you are an actual person and not intent on trying to steal money/items from others. Obviously you'll need em if you start buying stuff. :D

Edited by Proetus

Ive looked And see some of you guys indeed have some good tanks and good reasons why you like them ....the davide looks very nice I like being able to change out mouth pieces I hate the metal taste lol . I have a plastic any vape (which is who makes that one right ?) And really like it but changed the tip in favor of an acrylic one And that made all the difference in the world to me .

I dont understand the co op thing, getting verified , and all that ..can some one explain it please ?

They do that on another forum, the buy wholesale lots at great prices, and then distribute to those that signed up. You can save cash, and also wait forever .....

ahhh cool

Im not a wait forever type of gal lol

Depends on what you order. Most buys right now are pretty quick. 450 batteries, sold out in 2 days, collected money, paid vendor, i will have them Friday and they will be sent out to members saturday. Less then 2 weeks is pretty good imo.

To each their own tho. I enjoy running coops and getting things half off retail price. evics for 40ish, mvps 34ish etc etc.

Edited by Proetus

Does anyone know if the mini protanks will be colors? those are cute little buggers ! I love the amber glass I just saw on a regular kangers I was all ready to order a davivde then I went to the website got distracted by the others tanks now I dont know what I want .

yes Im fickle .

Ilike small because I never fill it up , and Im always changing my mind and dumping out flavors (into a mini tea set cup ) I favor a certain tank .