sore tongue?

maann1177

I just started vapeing six days ago and now my tongue is sore like my tastbuds are burnt or something. Am I doing something wrong or what I use a vision spinner adjustable and a 2.2 home atomizer and volts between 3.2 and 3.7 and a kamgetech pro tank

How long have you been off tobacco? I was sore for a bit after stopping

Have you been non stop vaping like a rock star?

Are you getting enough water? PG dry's one out.

Not to question you, but isnt it the nicotine that dehydrates you, not the PG? That's what I always thought. I never had this issue and use 70-80% PG liquids but have had some dehydration issues especially in situations when I drink a considerable amount of alcohol.

You do need to increase your fluid intake while vaping. Water is the best choice. It will help with all the changes you will be experiencing.

Your body breaks down PG like it does alcohol. So a bit of dehydration doesn't surprise me.

Thats weird, I never increased fluid intake and never did get dehydrated. I also use 70/30, my wife suffers something similar on the days she only vapes she complains of a sore throat. To her the mix doesn't matter, 50/50 and 70/30 do her the same way but she does still smoke a pack every other day.

I've never experienced tongue bite from vaping. However, when my fiancee and I first started, we had some extremely low quality cartomizers from China that caused us some problems. Mostly an achy/sore throat and tonsils. The issue was more pronounced with her. I later found out that the less reputable eLiquid manufacturers in China will add a chemical called Diacetyl. Diacetyl is an irritant that increases the throat hit of the juice but can cause a sore tonge and throat. I've not run into any U.S. manufacturers that add Diacetyl to their juice.

My wife experienced a little bit of this. I did not. Same juice. Same gear. All i can say is it did pass after a couple of weeks for her.