iTaste VV version 3 with VW

My first order from them took 14 days from the day I ordered.

I ordered on a friday. It took 7 days for them to acknowledge the order. 7 days after that they said they were waiting for restock and that just never happens so dont be mad. Then 5 days after that they send me a shipment is made email. It today is acccepted by usps in HK.

A week from HK to the US and me in FL maybe? I just dont know.

Once it's shipped, it takes only 2 or 3 days to get to America. Once it hits America, it lands in Customs. Customs will hold it anywhere from 7 - 14 days, typically). Once Customs releases it, you'll have it the same or next day or two, depending on the road trip it has to take.

The good news is, CAlif doesn't hold them as long as NY does. All my items from Greece used to be held for an avg of 7 days. Today I pay the extra UPS shipping, and it arrives in 2 or 3 days. Amazing fast. Good luck, I hope Calif is fast and gets er shipped in no time!!

My iTaste V3 with the VV arrived this morning. I like it. It's about the same weight as my Vision Spinner. I thought it was heavier at first, but when I switch hands, the opposite holds true, so they must be very similar! (I'm too lazy to go compare specs lol).

iTaste V3 with a purple MT3 on board.

post-1865-0-69045100-1373681024_thumb.jp

now with the D-14 Mini DID on board. :)

post-1865-0-21033300-1373681095_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Let's keep track of the ut'oh's and rut'roh's that we hear about okay, so we'll know how they're holding up. (I so want to recommend these).

1. the bottom pulling out when removing the usb cable. :( A little super glue and all is good.

2. same as above. (so far, 2 people that I know of have reported this tiny fixable issue). :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines