Your cart is empty!
View Cart Checkout
Cart subtotal: $0.00
Welcome to Vapor Talk E Cig Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

eVo Liquid from Nicopure

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bcartervol98

bcartervol98

Old and Grumpy

• VIP Member
  • 3,441 posts
  • Interests:Boating, fishing, and UT Vols Football!

I have an offer from one of my suppliers to try a couple 10ml sample bottles of this liquid. I like the way a couple of tobacco flavors read, but cannot find any information anywhere on the pg/vg ratios of their liquid. On the several other sites that sell them there is no choices at all. Anyone know what the ratios are and has anyone else tried them?

Bebop

Bebop

Terrorizing the internet since 1995

• VIP Member
  • 2,879 posts
  • Interests:Music, Art, Family, Bitchen cars, the usual stuff
Yes i find this frustrating as well. Not only pg/vg missing but other info as well. I ran in to this when i was trying to find out about Juice coloring. No information. I just generally shy away from vendors who leave out obvious information. Ultimately I am responsible for what I ingest into my body and if I dont know, I just wont go there. Its too bad because i generally liked gourmet vapor's liquid but i cant find what's in it so until I know i just cant buy there yet

bcartervol98

bcartervol98

Old and Grumpy

• VIP Member
  • 3,441 posts
  • Interests:Boating, fishing, and UT Vols Football!

I got a couple samples, reminded me a LOT of the same awful taste I get when I tried Dekang. Not vapable for me. I am done trying liquids for a while now that I know what I like. Just hope VapeDudes and Sweet-Vapes stay going strong. At this point they are my only two liquid suppliers I plan to use.