eVo Liquid from Nicopure

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bcartervol98

bcartervol98

Biased and Useless Obv!

• VIP Member
  • 2,706 posts
  • Interests:Boating, fishing, and UT Vols Football!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

I have an offer from one of my suppliers to try a couple 10ml sample bottles of this liquid. I like the way a couple of tobacco flavors read, but cannot find any information anywhere on the pg/vg ratios of their liquid. On the several other sites that sell them there is no choices at all. Anyone know what the ratios are and has anyone else tried them?

#2 Bebop12

Bebop12

Vape Crusader

• VIP Member
  • 1,985 posts
  • Interests:Pedal-depressed panchromatic resonance

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:25 AM

Yes i find this frustrating as well. Not only pg/vg missing but other info as well. I ran in to this when i was trying to find out about juice coloring. No information. I just generally shy away from vendors who leave out obvious information. Ultimately I am responsible for what I ingest into my body and if I dont know, I just wont go there. Its too bad because i generally liked gourmet vapor's liquid but i cant find what's in it so until I know i just cant buy there yet

#3 bcartervol98

bcartervol98

Biased and Useless Obv!

• VIP Member
  • 2,706 posts
  • Interests:Boating, fishing, and UT Vols Football!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:35 AM

I got a couple samples, reminded me a LOT of the same awful taste I get when I tried Dekang. Not vapable for me. I am done trying liquids for a while now that I know what I like. Just hope VapeDudes and Sweet-Vapes stay going strong. At this point they are my only two liquid suppliers I plan to use.