Throat Hit With 0Mg Nicotine E-Liquid In Dse901

Alex5

Hi,

I use DSE901 with auto battery RY4 (none nicotine) e-liquid.

I have no throat hit at all. And flavor not strong too.

I don't want use nicotine in e-liquid, but I want get something feels like throat hit in analogs or strong flavor.

I want feel it, but I can't now.

May be in Joye510 with manyual battery I could to get throat hit without nicotine? Or it's impossible at all?

Unfortunately I don't know much about the 0 nic liquids, but from what I hear, you should still get throat hit and flavor. It' might be the flavor ?? have you tried a different atomizer??

personally I add a little menthol to all my liquids--adds a nice cool kick without tasting like menthol.

Unfortunately I don't know much about the 0 nic liquids, but from what I hear, you should still get throat hit and flavor. It' might be the flavor ?? have you tried a different atomizer??

personally I add a little menthol to all my liquids--adds a nice cool kick without tasting like menthol.

I've tried add menthol but it's not so good I need something stronger a little.

I think it's because my e-liquids without nicotine at all.

Much of the throat kick comes from the nicotine itself. So of course, zero nicotine isn't going to have much throat kick. I suggest if your down to zero you just quit vaping. :) There is no reason to keep vaping if you have managed to take yourself away from nicotine.

personally I am a 510 person, don't know much about 901 except that it didn't give me near enough throat hit/power. hopefully somebody who has used the 0nic with the 510 or 901 will have a better answer for you.

Much of the throat kick comes from the nicotine itself. So of course, zero nicotine isn't going to have much throat kick. I suggest if your down to zero you just quit vaping. :) There is no reason to keep vaping if you have managed to take yourself away from nicotine.

I don't smoking 6 months and now I'm start vaping because I like that ritual. I have no nicotine addiction, but I like do it that ritual sometimes. :)

Hey Alex, I'm with you. I plan on working down to Omg as well, but don't think I'll ever stop vaping (maybe I'll get bored with it).

Chris, forgive me if I already started a topic about it (I was going to, but I can't remember if I did and didn't see it) but are you planning on putting out any 0mg juice? I just ordered two bottles yesterday and was disappointed to see it wasn't an option. I'm planning on having a bottle w/nic for when I need a fix, and using a 0mg juice for my constant vaping.

Yes we will be offering 0mg bottles :) I've actually had quite a few requests for it. Nothing would make be happier than to see members get off of nicotine!

At the moment we're hoping the store will be open in about 4 weeks if not sooner. During that time we will only have about 6 flavors and limited stock while we test the store and make sure everything is a-ok. Once things get rolling I'll be adding a few new flavors as well as 0mg strength and unflavored juice as well for those who want to mix.

I'll also look into finding a way to add a "kick" to the 0mg juice. I can see why this would be important. It may take a little time, but I'll work on it :)

I'll also look into finding a way to add a "kick" to the 0mg juice. I can see why this would be important. It may take a little time, but I'll work on it :)

Please if you'll find a good ideas how how to add "kick" to the 0mg e-juice let me know. I'm searching now but can't find...

I'll be sure to share back here if I find anything. I've spoken with a few supplier already. The problem is adding the kick without adding taste. Nicotine causes the kick so we have to find something that will do the same without effecting the taste of the juice. One idea thrown out was pepper oil, but again that's something we're unfamiliar with and will have to look into.

I'll be sure to share back here if I find anything. I've spoken with a few supplier already. The problem is adding the kick without adding taste. Nicotine causes the kick so we have to find something that will do the same without effecting the taste of the juice. One idea thrown out was pepper oil, but again that's something we're unfamiliar with and will have to look into.

Pepper or citric acid will provide a kick. You would have to use a VERRRRRY tensey tiny bit of pepper. Cayenne or something of the sort. I can taste a little bit of pepper in the cola flavors.

When I say tiny, I mean like one part per thousand, pepper when vaporized and inhaled will kick your A$$.

Pepper or citric acid will provide a kick. You would have to use a VERRRRRY tensey tiny bit of pepper. Cayenne or something of the sort. I can taste a little bit of pepper in the cola flavors.

When I say tiny, I mean like one part per thousand, pepper when vaporized and inhaled will kick your A$$.

I tried add vodka with pepper and lemon juice. I got nothing. May be I do something wrong, but I have no threat hit at all with my DSE901.

Yes we will be offering 0mg bottles :) I've actually had quite a few requests for it. Nothing would make be happier than to see members get off of nicotine!

At the moment we're hoping the store will be open in about 4 weeks if not sooner. During that time we will only have about 6 flavors and limited stock while we test the store and make sure everything is a-ok. Once things get rolling I'll be adding a few new flavors as well as 0mg strength and unflavored juice as well for those who want to mix.

If you ever produce a 0mg juice with a sort of throat hit, I'd most definitely buy it! a whole bunch of'em!