Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

Kanger Pro Tank

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#21 Aquatroy

Aquatroy

Vapor Talk God Poster

• VIP Member
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:17 AM

Got mine just the other day and...man! Talk about some vapor coming out.  :D

The first coil burned out in less than 24 hours and I didn't even use it that much. I discovered that my local brick & mortar store carries these so I went to get replacement coils. They handed me a box of EVOD coils and said that they fit the Pro Tank. Thankfully, the coils are very inexpensive. I'm hoping this one lasts longer than the first did. I like the Pro Tank much better than the iClear30.

Tam (or anyone else )can you confirm the evod coils work in the protank? My vendor didn't know...

Tam, what brick and mortar do you go to? Thanks

#22 Tameiki

Tameiki

Don't judge. I was born to be awesome, not perfect.

• V|T Admin
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:21 AM

Tam (or anyone else )can you confirm the evod coils work in the protank? My vendor didn't know...

Tam, what brick and mortar do you go to? Thanks

Yes, the EVOD coils work just fine in the Pro Tank. The one I used to replace the original that came with the Pro Tank is still going strong.  :)

The brick and mortar I go to is called Vapor Source. It's in Pueblo and now has two locations. The bigger store with more inventory is on 29th street. 

• Uma likes this

#23 Aquatroy

Aquatroy

Vapor Talk God Poster

• VIP Member
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

Thanks...I have to go to Pueblo soon, so will check them out..funny, Pueblo has as many vape stores as Denver....

#24 Tameiki

Tameiki

• V|T Admin
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

Thanks...I have to go to Pueblo soon, so will check them out..funny, Pueblo has as many vape stores as Denver....

Take the 29th street exit. At the end of the off-ramp take a right. There's a little strip of stores on your left across the street from a Safeway and you'll find it there. Jason, the owner, is great to work with.  :)

#25 Aquatroy

Aquatroy

Vapor Talk God Poster

• VIP Member
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

So replaced protank with EVODD head... Wow...tightened up the draw BIG Time, fits tight. Thanks Tam... We need to meet! Castle rock vape meet in August ??

#26 Tameiki

Tameiki

• V|T Admin
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

So replaced protank with EVODD head... Wow...tightened up the draw BIG Time, fits tight. Thanks Tam... We need to meet! Castle rock vape meet in August ??

Castle Rock has a vape meet in August??? :)

#27 Aquatroy

Aquatroy

Vapor Talk God Poster

• VIP Member
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:25 AM

Yep, Mile high vape meet, 17th at the fowl line in castle rock, you do Facebook?

#28 Tameiki

Tameiki

• V|T Admin
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:38 AM

I don't do FB but if you have a link I have friends who do who also vape. More info would be appreciated, though.

Wonder if the meet will have more info on the Pro Tank and how to go around a few of the minor "issues" it has. See how I brought this around so we're not off topic anymore?  :D

#29 Aquatroy

Aquatroy

Vapor Talk God Poster

• VIP Member
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:29 PM

My only issue is that's it's heavy, real heavy on a c twist. Switching heads to a EVOD 2.2 really made a big difference in draw.

Speaking of draw, they are having a drawing/raffle at
The Mile High Vape Fest ! Saturday August 17, 6-11p at
The Fowl Line Restaraunt, 774 Maleta Lane Castle Rock, CO 80108
Hosted by Annie Bananny

They invited some local and national vendors, they have done these in the past, but I haven't gone yet

#30 Aquatroy

Aquatroy

Vapor Talk God Poster

• VIP Member
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:38 AM

And I wish Kanger would not provide an ego collar with every tank and sell them a couple bucks cheaper...who needs a half a dozen ego collars??