finding the right flavor

So i am having issues i seem to only buy tobacco flavors i have tried alot of mixes and i seem to always buy a turkish and a ry4 and some version of mar. red i have tried some

fruit flavors but cant seem to find one that i can call my go to all day vape like tobacco i currently vape 18mg nic. and i have to say my taste buds are growing bored with the same stuff all the time what do i do???? lol i am lost

Bakery flavors are a nice change of pace. Pineapple upside-down cake from Sweet-Vapes is very tasty. Other good flavors are Apple Pie, Cinnamon Danish, Bavarian Cream, and a whole lot of Coffee variations just to name a few. Also, you have to keep trying different tobacco flavors from different suppliers and you might find a few more that you really like and you know you can always go back to turkish or ry4 later. A flavor might seem different to you after a long time without it and it fun to go back to one from before. I don't know about you but I can't live with just one flavor. I usually have 2 or 3 e-cigs with me at all times not only for backup but for a flavor choice. I do vape the tobacco flavors the most but I couldn't go without some of the exotic ones. Don't hesitate to try anything, you just might like it.

i went through many different flavors and finally hit a mixture of crazy vapors mboro with crazy chill 50% and 25% dekang salem and 25% newport 50/50 24mg. thats definatelly my everyday vape flavor. hope this helps if you like menthol. not to much mint flavor and alot of tobacco. i tried dk tab and it was terrible for me. tasted like i was puffin on peanuts! i see your from albany and im from augusta ga. if your in town on bobby jones exp. youll find crazy vapors and also victorious vapers. both have great fresh liquid but remember to steep it.

I would recommend purchasing a large 200ml bottle of 18mg non-flavored juice and a whole bunch of various flavors from various brands. (capella, FlavourArt, etc), until you find your flavor and your mix.

Oh, and don't forget to have lots of extra 10ml bottles on hand... and a labeler... and some clear tape,... and a journal...

I have a compromise for you. Get the Wensten from Eliquid Market. It is a Dekang eliquid. It has a caramel smoked tobacco taste that I love. It is my all day vape. It is between the strong Red USA Mix (Marlb red) and the lights. It still has a good tobacco taste but a little sweetness. It is great. The reason I said Eliquid Market is because they have the lowest priced Dekang eliquid on the Web.

• 3 months later...

I really like johnsons creek vanda. its an awesome flavor of basically vanilla custard that tastes like soft serve ice cream. :) i also have a vanilla caramel cappuccino that i mixed up that seems to be a very very nice mellow coffee and tobacco flavor. :)

Im hoping I found some "right flavors" myself. Vape Dudes: Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Feilds, Blue Honey, Fruiti Stripe gum, Candy Cane, and Spearmint. All boosted up to 16mg 70/30.

Seem like nice guys. (if over worked and understaffed) I think I added extra flavor on all of them.

Im hoping I found some "right flavors" myself. Vape Dudes: Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Feilds, Blue Honey, Fruiti Stripe gum, Candy Cane, and Spearmint. All boosted up to 16mg 70/30.

Seem like nice guys. (if over worked and understaffed) I think I added extra flavor on all of them.

Strawberry Fields, Candy Cane, and Spearmint are my 3 favorite flavors. It is very rare to not find one of those three on my battery. I also do 70-30 but at 24mg. Jennifer and Chris are good people and not as much understaffed as being one of the few that actually DO mix liquids to order unlike others I wont mention that obviously do not. If you order a liquid and get shipping confirmation within 24 hours, and they are a larger supplier like some are, then they are obviously mixing in batches. They are also one of the only 2 suppliers that I am 100% convinced use USA made PG and VG as well as flavorings in their liquids.

I ordered another 200ml of Strawberry Fields last night and added a 10ml of "Chocolate Banana" to it. I have never tried a chocolate or a banana vape, but it sounds pretty good. Will let you know it so.

Edited by bcartervol98

I also just realized I have 630 VapeDudes reward points. I thought these were just like most reward points, barely worth anything. I sent them an e-mail asking about it and apparently I can get a 10ml bottle per 60 points, so I have enough to order 100ml free at this point! I am stoked. I cannot find many more flavors that sound good to me, but a free 100ml of my vapes I like is a pretty good perk.

I must agree with ronald I smoked menthol analogs and replaced the menthol with Watermelon and Candy Apple 18 MG but hey 5 weeks nothing analog something must be right while everything else is falling down around me. One thing I would stay away from is Bare Naked Tobacco liquid. It's was good at the time but I would not put it on a weed the mix is so bad. Just my opinion.

Strawberry Fields, Candy Cane, and Spearmint are my 3 favorite flavors. It is very rare to not find one of those three on my battery. I also do 70-30 but at 24mg. Jennifer and Chris are good people and not as much understaffed as being one of the few that actually DO mix liquids to order unlike others I wont mention that obviously do not. If you order a liquid and get shipping confirmation within 24 hours, and they are a larger supplier like some are, then they are obviously mixing in batches. They are also one of the only 2 suppliers that I am 100% convinced use USA made PG and VG as well as flavorings in their liquids.

I ordered another 200ml of Strawberry Fields last night and added a 10ml of "Chocolate Banana" to it. I have never tried a chocolate or a banana vape, but it sounds pretty good. Will let you know it so.

Would you mind mentioning them so I know to be careful of them lol?

Would you mind mentioning them so I know to be careful of them lol?

Well I almost hate to do that, because they are some that people on here swear by but just a few I will never order from again after getting samples that share the same taste I find unsavory. I did once and people started laying into me for bashing their place they love.

I will say if it is less than 45-50cents per ml at 50-100ml increments I have a hard time believing it is all pure USA made products. Everything I have ordered from VapeDudes and Sweet-Vapes (make sure you use the hyphen, there is another sweet vapes without it I havent tried) have no chemical taste and there is literally nothing in common about their liquids except they are all individual in their flavors. I haven't liked them all, but not because of that strange chemical taste I get from the cheaper suppliers, but just because I didn't like the taste of the flavors. I stray away from Sweet-Vapes a lot because I like to order 100ml at a time and they only have a max 30ml size and given the amount of time between my order and when it ships I question whether they actually do mix every order after it comes in. They still have the best tobacco flavor I have tried, but when I order 6 30ml bottles at the same time and have a tracking number 3 hours later there is no way that was in individual batch in my opinion.

Keep in mind taste is subjective. There are those that love Dekang liquids and if they were the only ones out there, I would probably try to give up vaping like I did analogs. People swear by Mt Baker Vapors and I find their liquids to have the same medicine-chemical taste as Dekang. Same for VaporLeaf, EC Blends, and Mountain Oak Vapors.

Everyone has to find what they like, but I have yet to recommend VapeDudes or Sweet-Vapes to anyone that was disappointed in anything except the little bit of extra time it takes to get VapeDudes shipped. Usual processing time is 4 business days then whatever shipping option you choose. Usually it is 7 days for me from order to mailbox for the $3 standard shipping.

I see. Thanks for the tip. You kind of described Mt baker, but for the price, I can't wait to try them, lol. Out of the 3 flavors I ordered from vape dudes, I don't think I will vape any of them again. I enjoyed fruit tsunami and ice ice but I went through withdrawals while vaping them and now they remind me of that feeling and even the smell of the juice makes me cringe. I didn't enjoy the tobacco flavors at all, at first or after steeping. They have lots of flavors I'd like to try and everyone in n here seems to rave about them, so I'm not giving up yet. It's just unfortunate I associate those flavors with feeling sick, haha. Don't get me wrong though, I totally loved the flavors at first and they got me of analogs, I just don't like them anymore.

Edited by Grant951

Your taste buds are changing back to natural. It may have been a while since you had pre tobaco taste buds. Mine are changing one way then the other. I now like foods and tatses I never did before and things I love I love no longer. That may settle down, I hope so.

I am healing. Give yourself that time to heal also.

I don't like VapeDudes tobacco flavors at all. Sweet-Vapes has the best tobacco flavor and I have tried a ton. I just for some reason have stopped vaping it all together for right now. Strawberry Fields goes pretty good with bourbon lol.