Your cart is empty!
View Cart Checkout
Cart subtotal: $0.00
Welcome to Vapor Talk E Cig Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

finding the right flavor

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

bigcountry1100

bigcountry1100

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 11 posts

So i am having issues i seem to only buy tobacco flavors i have tried alot of mixes and i seem to always buy a turkish and a ry4 and some version of mar. red i have tried some 

fruit flavors but cant seem to find one that i can call my go to all day vape like tobacco i currently vape 18mg nic. and i have to say my taste buds are growing bored with the same stuff all the time what do i do???? lol i am lost 

Jeffb

Jeffb

I always will be awesome

• V|T Admin
  • 8,201 posts
  • Interests:Pina coladas & getting caught in the rain

Have you tried other tobacco flavors like apple/tobacco or cofee/tobacco or peach/tobacco ?

Mike

Mike

Space Shot

• VIP Member
  • 1,192 posts
  • Interests:family, friends, music, motorbikes, deep space

Bakery flavors are a nice change of pace.  Pineapple upside-down cake from Sweet-Vapes is very tasty.  Other good flavors are  Apple Pie, Cinnamon Danish, Bavarian Cream, and a whole lot of Coffee variations just to name a few.  Also, you have to keep trying different tobacco flavors from different suppliers and you might find a few more that you really like and you know you can always go back to turkish or ry4 later.  A flavor might seem different to you after a long time without it and it fun to go back to one from before.   I don't know about you but I can't live with just one flavor.  I usually have 2 or 3 e-cigs with me at all times not only for backup but for a flavor choice.  I do vape the tobacco flavors the most but I couldn't go without some of the exotic ones.  Don't hesitate to try anything, you just might like it.

• Tam likes this

ronald34dollar

ronald34dollar

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 9 posts

WATERMELON! Lol I cant get enough of the watermelon flavor, I have tried others such as pina colada but the flavor seemed really off, getting ready to try peach, can't wait. Just experiment...

jsr27

jsr27

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 92 posts

i went through many different flavors and finally hit a mixture of crazy vapors mboro with crazy chill 50% and 25% dekang salem and 25% newport 50/50 24mg. thats definatelly my everyday vape flavor. hope this helps if you like menthol. not to much mint flavor and alot of tobacco. i tried dk tab and it was terrible for me. tasted like i was puffin on peanuts! i see your from albany and im from augusta ga. if your in town on bobby jones exp. youll find crazy vapors and also victorious vapers. both have great fresh liquid but remember to steep it.

Uma

Uma

Off- grid Solar baby

• VIP Member
  • 3,887 posts

I would recommend purchasing a large 200ml bottle of 18mg non-flavored Juice and a whole bunch of various flavors from various brands.  (capella, FlavourArt, etc), until you find your flavor and your mix. 

Oh, and don't forget to have lots of extra 10ml bottles on hand... and a labeler... and some clear tape,... and a journal...

Vapeoutnik

Vapeoutnik

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 9 posts
Try pink dot, it's really tasty. Also you may like juicy vapor's ectoplasm, that is one of the best fruit flavors I've ever vaped.

Uma

Uma

Off- grid Solar baby

• VIP Member
  • 3,887 posts

I second the Pink Spot fruit flavors!  Especially the Grape (G-spot).  Strong, and bountiful flavor. 

TVapes

TVapes

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 7 posts

I have a compromise for you. Get the Wensten from Eliquid Market. It is a Dekang eliquid. It has a caramel smoked tobacco taste that I love. It is my all day vape. It is between the strong Red USA Mix (Marlb red) and the lights. It still has a good tobacco taste but a little sweetness. It is great. The reason I said Eliquid Market is because they have the lowest priced Dekang eliquid on the Web.

sonofzell

sonofzell

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 79 posts

I've fallen in love with "Tangled Tobacco" from Vaporphoxxe.  It's a very sweet flavor, but distinctly tobacco based.  I'm spoiled since the shop is right down the road from me, but if you're willing to order online, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

K