Kanger EVOD eGo Clearomizer

Customer review from MyVaporStore.com's EVOD product page:

Reviewer:
EddieAdams
from Huntington, NY United States

"I really loved the t3 when it worked but, the flooding/leaking issues I experienced on all 3 that I ordered made them something I stopped using outside of home. I decided to try the EVOD seeing it was a redesign in hope that the flooding issues were resolved.

I'm on my second tank without issue! I love the volumes of smooth vapor and the higher voltage performance of an clearomizer. The smaller capacity/size is a big plus for me. 2 ml is plenty. Actually looks "right" on the 650 mAh battery. The new mouthpiece is slimmer and flared which is more pleasant to use. The flaring gets rid of that stream or small hose feeling when pulling that you got from the t3.The tank is transparent by the mouthpiece allowing for easy viewing of remaining liquid even if not visible through the sight windows by flipping over. Replaceable heads are priced right. As long as I continue not to experience the issues I had with the t3,Kanger and MVS have a real winner in the EVOD."

DSC_1093-001.jpg

Edited by Rixter

HEY WHATS UP DAY!! MISS YA BRO,, WHERES ALL THE VT CHAT AT?

NOW THAT STICKAM IS SHUT WE NEED OUR VT CHAT BACK.

SO I JUST REALISED IT HAS EGO THREADS,,, WHERE DO I GET THE ADAPTOR TO SWICH OVER TO 510?

OPPS SORRY FOR CAPS.. not yelling

I got mine from hotvapes but i know other sites sell 'em too.

It's the same as the 510 to Ego adapters... works great for me.

Edit: Hotvapes calls it the 510 to 510 Mega Connector

Edited by ninjabat

i have one of these on the way,, im quite intrested on how it works and performs, im not up to date on alot of the products so i will try to report back in the next few days with my opinions on the thing

Same here...I ordered one yesterday to try out. I'll post my impressions.

looks just like the mt3?

I thought it was one the first time that I looked at one, but there seems to be a couple of (improved, I think) design changes.

Unlike the T3/MT3, when you have to change out heads, you just unscrew the head from the base and screw in a new one ($1.50)...cheaper to replace than the T3/MT3's head and base one-piece assembly ($2.99).

Also, the transparent mouthpiece is supposed to be more comfortable than the T3/MT3.

At only 2 ml., the EVOD's capacity is almost ½ ml. less than the T3/MT3, but it still holds almost ½ ml. more than the competition's 1.6 ml. (i.e. eGo V# Clearomizers).

I've got one on the way and I'll post the results once I've had a chance to try to destroy it. :whip:

Edited by Rixter

so ive had mine for a few days now.. and heres what i think,, i love the look and the design is great,, no leaks and its durable as my devices keep falling over and it hasent broke or leaked,, it looks sexy as hell on my tessla, and it has the ego threads so it tops my tessla really nice!!

now on to functions..

the kanger at first i got a few dry hits and that was after filling ,shaking and letting it sit,, i actually had to pull really hard a few times with out fireing the device to get the wicks to start up.. but after that first wicking,, i havent had any wick issues..

and have gone thru a few tanks of one flavor,, and then i swiched,, the flavor in the tank swiched right away... i really did not expect it to swich over so fast. so thats def a plus, it vapes really well and i like it,, i am considering buying a few more.. differewnt colors to match the mod and the color of the batt in my tessla as you can see the batt. :)

overall i like it alot... do i love it ???.... yeah i could see my self loving this after awhile.. i wanna try a few stronger juices in it and see if i can boost flavor output,, but aleal wise i love the look....

one downside is you can not connect another tip to it as its all one peice.. but something i can live with ... i give this a thumbs up ,,, def woth a try.

so i have a cool lil update .. today someone showed me to take one of the wicks out,, it helps with the flavor issue that was my biggest problem .. so what ya do is ya take the bottom out like ur gonna re-fill the tank.... and on thecenter post theres a rubber seal ... pop that off... then... you wiggle that lil center post till it pops off.,, you take the wick that sets on top of the coil off and put it back togeather... wa-la,, problem fixed.. lots more flavor lots more vapor!!! win win... love this thing!!!

*UPDATE*

Just out of curiosity, I checked to see if the atty head was screwed down tight. It was a full turn or so loose, so I snugged it down, and now I'll see if that takes care of the connection leak.

Edited by Rixter

• 4 weeks later...

I was just browsing through the latest posts on and couldn't help noticing how many folks here at VT have been ordering Kanger EVODs. Well...I think it's safe to say that they won't be disappointed.

The Kanger EVOD is hands down the best clearo I've ever used. No other clearomizer I've tried is even in the same league. In fact, it's the only juicer (besides Boge cartos, of course) that I feel confident enough with to take to work with me every day and not have to worry about gurgles or leaks.

I've been using one for about a month now (with the original atty still installed), and it's still just as great as the new one I received in yesterday's mail. My first EVOD (a black one for my black Vision Spinner 400mAh) holds the distinction of being the first clearomizer that I've ever tried that was good enough to warrant ordering a second one (a SS one for my SS eGo VV 650mAh).

Glad to see that Kanger got it right with this little gem.

gallery_15088_188_1067.jpg

Edited by Rixter

• 2 weeks later...

I got three of them and i love them. They are so easy, quite sturdy and dam near foolproof. They are great for me to take to work and not worry about a cartotank coming off and juicing me! Like others said, super easy to fill, changing heads is a breeze. I haven't done it yet no need, but i have taken them apart abunch. I actually removed one of the flavor wicks to make my juice wick better since i run 50/50 or higher VG juice.

The only bad thing i have to say about them is the airy draw. I find myself plugging one of the holes with my finger while taking a vape. Searching for a way to plug one of the three air holes. Probably end up breaking a toothpick off in it.

Ya, I made the EVOD purchase from Veteran Vaper, so far, not disappointed. Previous versions would always end up with the burnt taste after a few days (sometimes even the first day)

Really liking the EVOD

ive had my evod for quite awhile now.. ive tryed the t3- tryed the vivi- and the fake vi vi and i find myself going back to this evod... so i went to buy another one-- man can you say hard to find now... i guess thats the down side to word of mouth.. but i got a atty head for each juice so if i swich flavor i just swich the heead rinse the tank out and offf i go with a different flavor...:) love it!!!

ive had my evod for quite awhile now.. ive tryed the t3- tryed the vivi- and the fake vi vi and i find myself going back to this evod... so i went to buy another one-- man can you say hard to find now... i guess thats the down side to word of mouth.. but i got a atty head for each juice so if i swich flavor i just swich the heead rinse the tank out and offf i go with a different flavor... :) love it!!!

Looks like Brian at The Veteran Vaper has some http://www.theveteranvaper.com/evod-mt-bcc-metal-bottom-coil-changeable/

A few days ago I picked up a couple of these to try. I like them much better than the T3/MT3s, although they do give off a very airy draw if you don't plug a hole.

I've found that they changed the flavor of my current favorite Feels Like a Nut for me. This flavor is best direct dripping but the Strawberry Shortcake and blue berry comes out very good!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines