Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo

kanger t3 issues

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 beerman6

beerman6

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Drinking beer and hunting but not at the same time

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

Hi bought a kanger t3 and having problems Sence the first puff.first off I got aburnt taste and after searching the net I found a fix take out one of the wicks.all was good for 3/4 of tank then juice started to leak.now what to do is there a fix or do I just pitch it?

#2 mse12

mse12

Supreme Poster

• VIP Member
  • 797 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:17 AM

You may have to pitch it. You may check out the kanger thread in "new products watch." In that thread they talk about some of the wicking issues. 

#3 kitsune

kitsune

Vapor Talk FanGirl

• VIP Member
  • 3,689 posts
  • Interests:Family, Dogs, Vaping, cooking, Tequila

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

Ya, haven't heard of a fix for that.  I have had the burnt problem with the Kanger....I have found (for whatever reason) the fruit flavors work best for me.  the coffee flavors and VG liquids always seem to burn the wick.  But the fruit (PG) flavors seem to work great. 

#4 Tameiki

Tameiki

Don't judge. I was born to be awesome, not perfect.

• V|T Admin
  • 5,289 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

Ya, haven't heard of a fix for that.  I have had the burnt problem with the Kanger....I have found (for whatever reason) the fruit flavors work best for me.  the coffee flavors and VG liquids always seem to burn the wick.  But the fruit (PG) flavors seem to work great. 

Do you think it's the thicker juices that cause the wicking problem, Kit? My chocolate malt seems to be a little hard on the T3s but the cranberry is doing okay so far. Hmmmm  :)

#5 bernard516

bernard516

• VT Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

Thanks for the advice!