how many cigarettes in a 10ml bottle?

Haha, glad I didn't fall for that one.

But heres a techinical answer if you care:

The nicotine level listed for e-liquid is the number of milligrams of nicotine per milliliter in the E-Liquid. That means a 10ml bottle of 24mg nicotine e-liquid would have 240mg of nicotine in it (24mg x 10ml). Likewise, a 30ml bottle of 24mg e-liquid would have 720mg of nicotine in it (24mg x 30ml). Different brands of cigarettes vary in terms of their nicotine content. Normally nicotine constitutes approximately 0.6-3.0% of dry weight of tobacco in a cigarette. Obviously a longer 100ml cigarette has more nicotine in it than a standard or king size 84ml cigarette. For the most part, though, here is, for example, the amount of nicotine that is in a typical 84ml tobacco cigarette:

If you smoke Regular cigarettes, like a Marlboro Red, for instance, there are approximately 1.2mg of nicotine in each cigarette, or 24mg of nicotine per pack (1.2mg x 20 cigarettes).

If you smoke Light cigarettes, like a Marlboro Light, for instance, there are approximately 0.7mg of nicotine in each cigarette, or 14mg of nicotine per pack (0.7mg x 20 cigarettes).

If you smoke Ultra Light cigarettes, like a Marlboro Ultra Light, for instance, there are approximately 0.5mg of nicotine in each cigarette, or 10mg of nicotine per pack (0.5mg x 20 cigarettes).

When you refill your e-cartridges with e-liquid, you may need to know how much nicotine is contained in your refilling e-liquid. There are approximately 20 drops of e-liquid per milliliter. So, using 24mg nicotine e-liquid once again as an example, there would be 1.2mg of nicotine per drop (24mg/20 drops). So, if you put three drops of e-liquid onto a e-cartridge (or directly onto the atomizer for those of you that direct-drip), that means you will be taking in 3.6mg of nicotine from the time you start vaping until you top off again.

• 2 weeks later...

jIn the beginning for me a 10ml bottle would last me at least 5 days. I was at least a pack and a half a day smoker, sometimes 2+. Now with more powerful and juice thirsty mods, I can kill a 10ml in less than 3 days.

+1 for mcquinn-- There are NO cigarettes in a 10ml bottle.

Why would one want to "Kill a 10ml Bottle"? What did the 10ml bottle ever do to you? :evil:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Maybe this will help I did a little research

There are approximately 20 drops of Smoke Juice per milliliter. Example using 24mg Smoke Juice, there would be 1.2mg of nicotine per drop (24mg ÷ 20 drops).

A Regular cigarette contains approximately 1.2mg of nicotine in each cigarette, or 24mg of nicotine per pack (1.2mg x 20 cigarettes).

A Light cigarette contains approximately .7mg of nicotine in each cigarette, or 14mg of nicotine per pack (.7mg x 20 cigarettes).

A Ultra Light cigarette contains approximately .5mg of nicotine in each cigarette, or 10mg of nicotine per pack (.5mg x 20 cigarettes).

I was a 2+ pack a day smoker. I run 28mg liquid and go through about 10ish ml/week. Sometimes a little more sometimes a little less.

If i find myself vaping too much i start getting jittery! that being said i'm going on a juice run today and after 6 mos have decided i'm going to drop into the 18mg range on nicotine to see if i can ditch the jitters and vape more.

On a side note i'm guessing on my usage somewhat cause i always keep 3 to 5 rigs setup so i can grab the flavor of the second and hit it. Plus because i use cheap ce4's it keeps me from burning them from overuse.

I still think you are all looking at this wrong...lol I may have to but a super cheap pack of the nasties to see how many fit...lol:lol:

DO the filters have to fit ? hubby still smokes :iiam:

I was a pack a day smoker and would roughly go through a carton in about a full week. I'm finding that a 10ml bottle of juice will last me about a week and a half to two weeks. And I feel like I'm vaping constantly! Kind of brought into light how often I was lighting up a cigarette.

Yeah, I was doing a pack a day, but I'm almost a month vaping 'only', and have only gone through about 2-10ml bottles.