how many cigarettes in a 10ml bottle?

I have no idea about amount vs analogs but I know I go through 20-40 mls a week seems like. It varies quite a bit depending on my schedule and everything. I would expect a 10ml bottle to last a couple days if it were my all day vape. :D Sorry I'm not more help than that.

I was a pack a day smoker and would roughly go through a carton in about a full week. I'm finding that a 10ml bottle of juice will last me about a week and a half to two weeks. And I feel like I'm vaping constantly! Kind of brought into light how often I was lighting up a cigarette.

LOL Jeffb, and quite true.

Newbies don't inhale as deeply, don't take as long of draws of their eCigs. Why? Because their lungs are still too full of tar buildup. They'll be lucky to go through 3ml a day for the first week or so.

The experienced vaper, one whose lungs have healed, can take those longer needed draws. Their draws now are almost equal to a real cigarette. They still, however, find it difficult to take a deep inhale like they did with their smokes, so they vape a little more often instead. The experienced Vaper will go through a good 3-6ml a day on average. This, of course, depends upon their delivery system. Sometimes 1ml of that is wasted in piddle puddles on the battery connection, etc...

With that said, the Average ex 2 pad smoker now Experienced Vaper vaping 5ml a day to achieve the same nirvana as their 2pad habit, can say that 10 ml of juice equals roughly 80 cigarettes. But then, I don't do math, so I could be oh so wrong. I know I'm wrong. You know those 5 out of 4 people who can't do math right? I'm one of the 5. :)

I believe this all depends on the amount of nicotine in the liquid. As that is the main thing that would need to be calculated for the amount of packs. So just figure out how much nicotine is in a cigarette or a pack then calculate how much nicotine per ml and you should get a fairly accurate formula.

jIn the beginning for me a 10ml bottle would last me at least 5 days. I was at least a pack and a half a day smoker, sometimes 2+. Now with more powerful and juice thirsty mods, I can kill a 10ml in less than 3 days.

+1 for mcquinn-- There are NO cigarettes in a 10ml bottle.

Yes that is true. There is no cigarettes in a bottle. I believe what they meant was what is the equivalent of a 10ml bottle compared to cigarettes. Or to the most common thing the amount of nicotine in a 10ml bottle compared to cigarettes. Also it depends on the strength of cigarettes you smoked.

• 2 weeks later...

I bet if you pushed hard enough you could jam in probably 5 or 6 analogs into a 10ml bottle...lol just saying...might make a mess though! ;)

Pics or it never happened!! :D

(edited cuz my brain cells MIGHT have ... whatever)

Edited by Uma

Logically, it is based on other factors. WHat type vaporizer you use. Are you using one that burns a lot more jucie at one hit then others. MG of juice to get relazation, versus weaker to have fun vaping.

Some people will burn through 2-3 times as much. If you are doing to relieve stress and lower levels in your brain, then it won't take much. The PG/VG mix makes a difference as well.

In many 50/50 mixes at lower volts(3.2-3.8) 1.8- 2.0ohm resistance::

The large bottle is roughly equivalent to 30 packs of cigarettes, the medium bottle is about 15 packs of cigarettes, and the small bottle is approximately 10 packs of cigarettes. (1 0z, 1/2 oz, 1/3)

• 1 month later...

The average bear vapes anywhere from 3-6 mls a day, (depending on the atomizer being used), This same bear used to smoke approx 1 carton a week. This means that the vaper would have smoked 3 cartons of cigs a week if a carton were 10ml.

With that said, a carton is closer to 30ml.

I'd guesstimate that 10 ml would last me 3 days. I used to smoke 2 packs in a 3 day period.

So for me the answer is 40. I agree with everyone...there are just so many variables. Is it a 12 mg strength or a 18? 24?

Do I LOVE the flavor or is it something that I'm just trying to use up?

just wanted to know roughly the amount of cigarettes you would get from a 10ml bottle..

See you all missed it...you can't get any cigarettes from a 10ml bottle, too hard to roll the liquid and well you're missing about 4000 other things that go into cigarettes. LOL